AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Questions on regulars, timing, and pricing

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SaphiraCourt

Inactive Cam Model
Jun 10, 2014
Twitter Username
@saphiracourt
Tumblr Username
queensaphira
MFC Username
saphiracourt
Chaturbate Username
saphiracourt
There are going to be several questions and topics below, you don’t have to respond to all of them at once and ANY advice is much appreciated (even if it's just pointing me to other relevant threads.)

Looking back at the times and days I have cammed since I started I have realized that I'm only on a few times a month. I realize now that trying to cam several times a week would be much more profitable because I could get regulars but I don't think it's quite possible for me yet without neglecting school work. What I would love advice on now, however, is how to find a balance where I cam more regularly without overwhelming myself. Is once a week a reasonable amount to aim for? Should it always be the same time or should I switch between afternoons and evenings? For reference I'm currently camming on CB, have about 200 followers and only a half dozen regulars (that's an estimate) but I am seriously considering making the jump to MFC after I spent a short time chatting with members there and found they were more willing to talk and tip.

The second major subject I need some advice on is regarding domination/humiliation/etc. I had someone approach me with the idea that he become someone who pays me to regularly to be my slave. This would be an ongoing thing where we chat a few times a week either through skype or CB or mail (not sure if he meant email or MFC) and giving him tasks to complete and send me pictures of. I already know I would definitely stick to tokens as payment (unless he wants to send the amazon giftcards in advance), and if we are video chatting and such I’ll be charging the same tokens per minute rate as I have set for privates on CB. Question is, how much (if any) should I be charging for anything that’s not a by the minute type show (such as checking in each evening for a minute or two to make sure he’s completed tasks).

Again, any and all advice is much loved.

Re: consistency (I'm probably the worst because I don't practice what I preach, but oh well :lol: )!
If you're only able to cam once or twice a week, I would pick a day and time and commit to it, then stick it on your profile - every Friday at 7pm Eastern, I will be online! Something like that. Make it BIG so if anyone happens across your profile they'll know when to see you, put it in your Twitter bio ("I cam every Fri at 7pm Eastern here: *link*"). Ensure that you pick a day and time that is easy for you to do (eg, I would try to pick a day where you DON'T have class the next morning, so you don't wind up blowing your shift off to do homework), and don't make plans with your friends/family during that time. If you just commit to it and make it super obvious when and where people can find you, hopefully they'll say "oh hey it's Friday, Saphira is on tonight, woohoo!"

I'd also make sure you have a Twitter you update regularly and maybe Snapchat too, so Friday morning you can be like HEY GUYS I'M ONLINE TONIGHT and whatnot. lastly if Chaturbate has a friends list feature, encourage guys to add you! Then when you're online, they'll see you on.

That's just one idea though!

I'm curious as to how you manage to get your SM users follow you on twitter. We aren't allowed to promote ourselves or link them anywhere else according to that site

Ava_Liv said:
I'm curious as to how you manage to get your SM users follow you on twitter. We aren't allowed to promote ourselves or link them anywhere else according to that site
If you use the same name on twitter as SM then the guys who want to contact you will search your name.

Status
Not open for further replies.