AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question to models.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I accept everyone who comes in at an appropriate time.
If I get a request when I'm two tokens from a public show, I won't accept, because that's just rude.
If you can't even say hi before telling me to do something, prepare to be banned.
Otherwise, I LOVE taking new people in private.
I love that nervous, excited feeling where I don't know what I'm about to do.
I don't know if I'm going to fuck my ass, dominate a pathetic guy, dress up as a superhero, or just talk.
That's one of my favorite things about being a camgirl. The excitement that someone is going to bring to me. It's like an adventure every day.
Familiarity is awesome, too, though, because you have a little added friendship. It's nice to have a mix of the two :)

TL;DR
I like privates with new and familiar people.

So, I guess I'll mention how I like to do privates, in case any of the models in this thread see me and I decide to take them private.

I want models to be comfortable. I want them to enjoy themselves while I enjoy myself. If they like to read/hear dirty talk sent their way, I gladly oblige. :evil: I like it if they want to watch me get off, my cam will always be on while we are in private, but this is not mandatory (some models don't like watching cams, and I know this). I'll even warn them I will probably have to fap if they do watch, though. :p

I like seeing all of the model; I'm not into extreme closeups of the va jay jay, unless it's just to show that the model is actually wet and enjoying herself, and it's quick. I especially love to watch a woman's face as she gest off... I may be odd.

If the model wants to switch positions, I'm normally pretty good with that. I can change my dirty talk/type to fit the new position.

I'm not a foot person... but if they have socks/stockings on or put them on... well... :mhorny

I often start off with a nice smile emote to let the model know I can see them and hear them. IF MFC is fucking up, I will say it in the chat very quickly so we can end the private and try again. I also warn when we're down under a minute on tokens, so they don't think I just abruptly end the private. So, unless my browser/computer crashes, it should never seem like I abruptly end a private.

UncleThursday said:
I also warn when we're down under a minute on tokens, so they don't think I just abruptly end the private.

This is always appreciated. Thank you for doing it, because it doesn't leave us with a feeling of "Didn't he like it? Why no goodbye?" LOL.

Reactions: BettyBallistic
The_Brown_Fox said:
UncleThursday said:
I also warn when we're down under a minute on tokens, so they don't think I just abruptly end the private.

This is always appreciated. Thank you for doing it, because it doesn't leave us with a feeling of "Didn't he like it? Why no goodbye?" LOL.

The only time it can be a bit odd is if the model is far away, like Europe or Australia. The latency/lag can make what I type not show up until right as the private ends if I don't mention that the tokens are almost out until it's under 30 seconds or so. That's why I have gone to the minute mark instead.

I don't think this thread should die, just yet. :p

So, I'll ask another question regarding privates and we can just keep doing some nice Q&A in here.

For those of you who like to watch cams, and I mean honestly LIKE to watch them, not just are doing it because the member in private asked you to... what do you enjoy seeing during private from the member? Do you like seeing as much of them as possible? Their face? Just them enjoying themselves? If you like seeing them enjoy themselves, how important is it to you that they cum during your private?

Adding to that, do you prefer if the member uses his mic to talk (assuming no feedback, obviously), or to have him type to you during the private?

Also, other members should feel free to ask questions in here if they are of a similar nature. Hell, maybe a model could start a similar thread asking members what helps make great privates for them.

For those of you who like to watch cams, and I mean honestly LIKE to watch them, not just are doing it because the member in private asked you to... what do you enjoy seeing during private from the member? Do you like seeing as much of them as possible? Their face? Just them enjoying themselves?

I like to see whatever they want to show me. Watching them enjoying themselves is always a plus!

If you like seeing them enjoy themselves, how important is it to you that they cum during your private?

Many times, I can't see it even if they do. The most important thing, to me, is to know that they are satisfied with what has happened.

Adding to that, do you prefer if the member uses his mic to talk (assuming no feedback, obviously), or to have him type to you during the private?

Assuming no feedback and that I can actually hear him clearly, I'd prefer that. unfortunately, those that don't have feedback are usually so soft or muffled, that I can't quite hear them.

In short- assuming understandable language, spoken is preferred to typed. But reality is rarely ideal, and I've only seen 3 people who not only didn't have feedback but were capable of talking loud enough for me to hear them.

Reactions: UncleThursday
Maybe the models I use my mic on are just spoiled by me, Luna, since I always use my headset mic with the sound coming through the headset. No feedback, and I can talk in a normal tone and still be heard. :lol: Well, provided they have their volume up high enough to hear me. The only problem then is I hear myself, which is a little off putting. But it does allow me to judge the latency between us. :p

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.