AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question for the models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
blackxrose said:
glad it's not just me who got hungry reading this thread. rotfl! oh and i vote for camwhale as the term all trolls use for us "fatties" that way we can either laugh and "blow it out our blowholes" or use the banhammer. :) i'm wishing i had a meatloaf recipe now because i have stuff for mashed potatoes....

Meatloaf is easy. My dad's recipe was always ground beef, onions, bell peppers, crushed saltines, couple eggs, salt, pepper, garlic powder. Smush together and form a loaf, make sure the edges are pulled away from the side of the pan so the grease can drain off the top. Cook. Ten minutes before it is done poor ketchup on top.

He always let me crush the crackers.

Reactions: Rose
tomtucker said:
lol so many butthurt "models"

Personally, I quite enjoy Anal, Tom. :naughty: ;)

tomtucker, I am so sorry.

I am so sorry that I looked way too much like a crackwhore that I chowed down on a little too many brownies.

I went too far in my quest to gain weight, and now I can't seem to get it back off.

Please accept this slap in the face as my penance.

(OUCH! I hurt my hand!)

---

This message was brought to you by someone who used to be TOO SKINNY

Ok I'll probably get crucified for departing from the meatloaf them, but I now have a craving for country fried steak smothered in southern sawmill gravy. Just sayin'.

Reactions: Rose
DOOOD, biscuits and sausage gravy... god I miss that. One bit of southern cooking I actually liked.

My favorite meatloaf;

Cheddar cheese, meat, stuffing, onions, small tomato bits, egg (it helps it hold up,) and topped with ketchup mixed with brown sugar/honey/liquid smoke! I prefer it with a dark, killer bee honey so it has a strong, warm taste.

As good as that sounds I'm still too lazy to go to the store, shop, get home, prep the food, cook it, eat it, clean up, -and- do the dishes.

AlexLady said:
My favorite meatloaf;

Cheddar cheese, meat, stuffing, onions, small tomato bits, egg (it helps it hold up,) and topped with ketchup mixed with brown sugar/honey/liquid smoke! I prefer it with a dark, killer bee honey so it has a strong, warm taste.

As good as that sounds I'm still too lazy to go to the store, shop, get home, prep the food, cook it, eat it, clean up, -and- do the dishes.

1. You can buy liquid smoke in the stores?
2. Do you cook the stuffing before mixing it with the meatloaf?

And for everyone who's posted about their favorite meatloaf: COMPLETE RECIPES PLEASE! Thank you. :D

I make a simple meatloaf, lean ground beef, onions, seasoning, minimal breading, egg, ketchup and... my secret ingredient:

Chopped walnuts.

I like "next day" meatloaf too. Cold, sliced on a sandwich with mayo or mustard.

AngelAndrea said:
tomtucker said:
lol so many butthurt "models"

It's cute that you can turn confident responses that indicate high personal value into "butthurt". Buuut I can understand why someone like you would develop that sort of coping mechanism.

"OMG she banned me I troll sooo good, and now I can watch her still and post recorded videos proving i can still see her, OMFG TROLLING SOO HARD. Damn, why does that give me a boner? Moooom, what's for dinner??... I DON'T LIKE MEATLOAF GOD DAMN IT!!!!"

this was just so good. *thumbs up*

LadyLuna said:
our kroger and wal mart both carry liquid smoke.

blackxrose said:
glad it's not just me who got hungry reading this thread. rotfl! oh and i vote for camwhale as the term all trolls use for us "fatties" that way we can either laugh and "blow it out our blowholes" or use the banhammer. :) i'm wishing i had a meatloaf recipe now because i have stuff for mashed potatoes....

lol...you are pretty awesome :)

Thanks for the LOL

This asshat was in my chatroom tonite bitching about how saggy my tits were... I was like "dood, my tits are fake, they physically CAN'T be saggy"

Trolly McTrollerson will just keep on trollin...

and good call on the meatloaf discussion. My mom makes the worlds best meatloaf and I would give my left nut to be nomming on some right now :(

We had the joy of his presence last night. I think we let him hang around and get some of it out of his system for about 30 mins before I asked him to take it to another room and let us get on with our night. When he didn't, he got banned.

LadyLuna said:
AlexLady said:
My favorite meatloaf;

2. Do you cook the stuffing before mixing it with the meatloaf?

And for everyone who's posted about their favorite meatloaf: COMPLETE RECIPES PLEASE! Thank you. :D

Yep, like Black Rose said you can get it from standard stores. It's in a little brown bottle in a liquid state. It works great for making your own BBQ sauce or adding flavor to pretty much anything..

Also, I add some of the sauce mix into the meatloaf.

As for the stuffing I just use box stuffing because it's not a main side dish so I don't feel it matters. All I do is follow the directions on the side on how to make it in the microwave, but I add a little less water so that it can absorb the healthy proteins from the meat as it cooks.

Maybe I'll actually cook tomorrow.

Oh, I like to throw in canned corn sometimes too. Basically the more people you're feeding, the more stuffing/corn you add. A pound of meat can feed four people to stuffed. However if you over-stuff the meatloaf, just add another egg when mixing.

Sometimes if I'm feeling really fancy, I'll satea some asparagus with the corn/tomatoes/(sometimes bacon bits) and lay it in the middle of the loaf.

If you're really broke, those bacon bits in a seasoning sprinkler work just fine for a juicy meatloaf.

Recipe number two that's great for very large families/broke weeks is cottage pie.

Basically it's ground beef with whatever you throw in it, topped with potatoes (boxed is fine,) topped with whatever cheese you have. Served with ketchup, it tastes as good as a steak and fill most needs. That, and it can feed tons of people, especially when you add corn to the potatoes and stuffing to the meat.

Stuffing = large families/poor families best friend.

as for me i will keep eating junk food, i honestly dont give a damn :mrgreen:

AlexLady said:
Recipe number two that's great for very large families/broke weeks is cottage pie.

Basically it's ground beef with whatever you throw in it, topped with potatoes (boxed is fine,) topped with whatever cheese you have. Served with ketchup, it tastes as good as a steak and fill most needs. That, and it can feed tons of people, especially when you add corn to the potatoes and stuffing to the meat.

Stuffing = large families/poor families best friend.

This was about meatloaf! :text-threadjacked:

BTW pasta with pesto, or ground beef mixed with tomatos, onions, mushrooms, oregano, basil and garlic, with some tomato paste served over pasta is a super super cheap yummy meal. Takes about 20 mins cooking/prep time.

Ok I realize this thread has been dormant for awhile, but I was rereading it and figured everybody was tired of meatloaf, sooooo........today it's lasagna. With italian sausage, three cheeses, whole grain noodles.....time to go cook.

Status
Not open for further replies.