AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question for Miqote

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? I haven't asked anything inappropriate or out of place? I'm in the 'Ask-a-model!' and she is a model...a simple question about timings that may be useful to other members.

But if the prevailing consensus is that I should've asked via different media then please feel free to delete this thread @AmberCutie

Thanks

Why? I haven't asked anything inappropriate or out of place? I'm in the 'Ask-a-model!' and she is a model...a simple question about timings that may be useful to other members.

But if the prevailing consensus is that I should've asked via different media then please feel free to delete this thread @AmberCutie

Thanks

Technically you're correct and did nothing wrong. It's just kind of a general forum etiquette thing; almost any forum, not just this one.

Questions that could be answered by anyone on the forum in general go in public threads where everyone can see them. It's expected in those anyone can read, reply and generally take part. By addressing the question to one person only in the public thread it basically lets everyone else see it and know they are being excluded.

So usually questions and topics where you want only one person, or a select few, to be involved go in private messages, or conversations.

ok that makes sense...but like I said...I didn't really intend it to be just for Miqote. Well the question yes, but her answer for everyone. But I'll keep that in mind...

Could have also posted it in her thread which you were already participating in anyway. But yeah, otherwise private message or wall post directly to her. :)

Won't delete now since there are other replies.

Ah! I'm sorry for only seeing this now! I've been working some long hours on cam (10 hour days XD) and haven't much time to catch up on ACF or anything else.

My schedule is currently 8PM EST - 4AM EST. Sometimes, this fluctuates (usually I'll log in later ifI pulled a long shift the day before, for example) or can even change (I've been known to try different shifts temporarily) but I do update this information on my Twitter on a nightly basis.

I look forward to meeting you and anyone/everyone else! ^_^v

Edit: I realized I didn't answer your question! Sometimes, I log on earlier at 6PM EST but that has become more rare nowadays. 8PM is much more accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.