AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question for all the models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thread to dig up, though, Aspen, I hadn't seen this one ^_^

My answer:

The two days before I got on cam I was really nervous, all the way up until I clicked the button to turn on my cam. As soon as I was live I felt really relaxed -- it was really weird, but really awesome. Now the only time I get nervous is when I'm doing girl/girl shows with someone new :D

It was a little of both for me too, just because even though I am extremely comfortable in my own skin and had a naturist upbringing so prefer being naked to wearing clothes, I just didn't know what to expect and whether I would enjoy it (I loved it...surprise surprise).

I talked right off the bat, but then again I spent years in sales, have no probs talking to utter strangers on the phone, have done regular 5 minute radio slots in the past as well as a couple of tv pieces (all wine trade related) and still talk to myself all the fucking time :lol: so the idea of talking to a cam with a bunch of text coming back at me didn't phase me at all. Funny how my background actually seems now like it was a training ground for camming...!!

my first time was both... I love to show off my body i am very proud of my curves, and knowing someone is excited to see me is thrilling.

but idea that you never know what people are really thinking makes me nervous, and if they are comparing you to others. I wonder if i am worth a tip as well.

all in all i have fun so the scary parts were minimal.

Mine was purely terrifying. I had been accepted to MFC for about two weeks before I actually got the nerve to cam up. I'd never been naked on the internet before; I had never even taken sexy photos of myself for boyfriends before! TOTAL noob to the being-sexy-for-people thing, but somehow I survived!

i was slightly nervous, but only because i was worried i'd be awful and not make anything. i grew up on stage and have been in too many plays to count. my first night on mfc was boring as hell because i didn't get any viewers for the first 3 hours. XD i wasn't really nervous about mfc, it was camwhores that gave me the jitters. i was really nervous my first show on camwhores. most of it was unfounded now because everyone there is awesome and i've gotten really good reviews there. let's see if i can transfer my camwhores enegery to mfc now :D

Well, I have to give some backround before answering this one - I actually started camming in order to feel more comfortable about my body.
I am the nerd type :geek: - always interested in using my brain instead of my looks, so i basically never cared what i look like.
But I had a huge fight with my ex-boyfriend and he said he was cheating on me because I wasn't sexy enough :crybaby: (well, not in those words, but the meaning was the same).
So I decided to try camming. :mrgreen:

And for the answer to the question - I was so terrified the first time i stripped that I actually closed my eyes and did it. And it was hilarious because I didn't realise that I was out of the picture :lol: but i was lucky enough to be in a private with a nice guy and he later gave me some very helpful advice :lol: .

Status
Not open for further replies.