AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question for all the models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely a little bit of both!! I was nervous about even getting on camera at all but when it came time to get naked and put on my show, I just went for it! I ended up having a great time and even met a few of my first regulars that night! I still get nervous sometimes (I'm still new at this) but once I get started and just relax, I usually end up having fun!

It was terrifying the first night I got ready. Getting naked on cam the first night I logged on was awesome though. I expected opposite responses & was absolutely shocked people would like my body type.

I was shy, nervous, and hesitant. It got easier quickly though, and lately I've been super comfy with my body :)

The first time turned out to be exhilarating, however the lead-up to it was terrifying. I had always been self conscious of my boobies since they are very asymmetrical so I was scared of having a bad response.

Talking on camera made me nervous for weeks. I've never liked talking on the phone, etc. So speaking to the camera took a while to feel natural. Now I think I'm a rambling chatterbox. :)

I gotta go with what everyone else said. I had never been on camera on the internet before, but have been on the radio and some local news things back in the day. Every time I have to get on stage, mic, or camera its like a rollercoaster. I get the butterflies while getting "seated in the coaster", then as it starts up I get nervous and tense and excited, then just before "the big drop" I get all tingly and anxious. After that, it's great, and fun LOL

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :wav:

I was nervous, but I've always enjoyed talking to people online, I used to make youtube videos and do live shows on blogtv and whatnot, so I didn't have a problem actually talking to the camera, plus the first time I got naked was in a private, which turned out to be a huge douchebag that just wanted me to fuck him for 3 grand. :roll:

I'd say it was somewhat in the middle, haha. I went on another cam site before MFC and they banned me for looking too young, it was bullshit. :lol: So I was somewhat nervous something similar would happen.

NicoleEnvy said:
a huge douchebag that just wanted me to fuck him for 3 grand.

Hope you reported said doucebag for trying to turn camgirls into prostitutes. :p :clap: to you for turning his dumb ass down.

i'm right with cassidy... ive been naked and playing for free for years before i started doing it for money...
and that fact made me really nervous.. "am i good enough to pay for" such thoughths...

i drank a little drink the first 10 shifts i came online... and now i just go with it all.. haha

its fun for us to share these kinda things with members... taking away the big line between models and members is good..
there is still some unhuman thoughs about girls like us online.. and this way it takes it away as much as possible..

really glad for that.. and enjoy to tell the stories :D

I was terrified leading up to the first time, but then it was so much easier once I got on. I agree, it is very hard to strike up a conversation on cam, especially when you feel like you're talking to yourself the whole time! I actually feel MORE comfortable when I am naked (strange, I know). I guess I know it's what most guys are there for, so I feel like if I get a countdown to get to that point, it's well-deserved for everyone!

I am still terrified EVERY time I get on (lots of self-doubt going on), but I feel better about 10-15 minutes after I log on, when my room gets started up. Logging on and trying to get your room full and going is hard!

Kisses,
Autumn

I was super excited. I started camming four years ago, so I've been around for awhile but I still remember my first camshow ever. It was a private session on another network, and it was a ton of fun -and the gentleman who "popped my cherry" is still a diehard fan to this day :)

I wasn't nervous about getting naked... I was afraid I wouldn't be able to entertain! I think all the models here each put on their own unique brand of show... I just feared I wouldn't be unique enough... I don't do anything crazy on cam but I was afraid I'd be boring and my taste in music is definitely different from a lot of the girls I see on cam (I've heard a lot of hip-hop and underground and I just don't play that stuff).
However, my fears were quickly abated and I had a fantastic and fun night! I was just actually going through my token sessions from that first night the other day... it's fun to see who's still visiting me every night and who (for better or worse) has not returned.

Reactions: RedHerby1
It was definitely exciting for me. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist and actually stumbled on MFC that way. My husband and I did a little camming on AFF (though we've quit the site because it just wasn't for us), and it was a huge turn on for me. I loved the thought that I was making all of these people excited just by enjoying myself. So, I saw that AFF had cam models and started to figure out how to become one because I thought... Hey, if I like this and get a good response from that, why not try to make a little money from it. My first week was a great success, but it has definitely slowed since then...

My nights have become a little more consistant. I am only on for 3-4 hours usually. I have been consistently leaving at about 1500 tokens...I know not great but hey it's enough to help big time with my shitty bills since I do work full time as well. My biggest night so far has been 2500 tokens and I owed most of that to a looooooong prvt with one of my regs. yesterday i tried days when I'm normally nights and it was absolutley aweful! But none of my regs were on. So I came back at night and pulled out a normal night. I have only been on MFC for 6 weeks and it has been a slow growth but it has definetly grown. My first few nights I did great with my "new model" status. Then it got real bad. I was doing 0-300 token days. Then I got a little better known and it's going up again. Based on your cam score sweetie it appears as though you are doing pretty darn well though. Good job.

Kisses,
Jolene

Reactions: RedHerby1
SweetieSam said:
It was definitely exciting for me. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist and actually stumbled on MFC that way. My husband and I did a little camming on AFF (though we've quit the site because it just wasn't for us), and it was a huge turn on for me. I loved the thought that I was making all of these people excited just by enjoying myself. So, I saw that AFF had cam models and started to figure out how to become one because I thought... Hey, if I like this and get a good response from that, why not try to make a little money from it. My first week was a great success, but it has definitely slowed since then...

i used to cam on aff too! haha

JoleneJolene said:
My nights have become a little more consistant. I am only on for 3-4 hours usually. I have been consistently leaving at about 1500 tokens...I know not great but hey it's enough to help big time with my shitty bills since I do work full time as well. My biggest night so far has been 2500 tokens and I owed most of that to a looooooong prvt with one of my regs. yesterday i tried days when I'm normally nights and it was absolutley aweful! But none of my regs were on. So I came back at night and pulled out a normal night. I have only been on MFC for 6 weeks and it has been a slow growth but it has definetly grown. My first few nights I did great with my "new model" status. Then it got real bad. I was doing 0-300 token days. Then I got a little better known and it's going up again. Based on your cam score sweetie it appears as though you are doing pretty darn well though. Good job.

Kisses,
Jolene

I'm glad you're getting some consistency. I have a regular who hasn't logged on in a week since he logged off super-quick in the middle of a private.... I think his wife must've caught him. :?

Thanks for the reassurance... My camscore was higher, though, so it is a little disheartening.... I am a bit of a perfectionist, though, so those kind of things drive me crazy. I know I'll never get this "perfect" but I'd like to get it to a little more consistency. I've had a night where I made $3, and then I had a 70+ minute private a different night! :shock:

Cassidy Nicole said:
SweetieSam said:

i used to cam on aff too! haha

Ooooh.... Another exhibitionist! [Not that we aren't all, in some way ;) ] LOL. Where do they get their models? That's where I first tried to find a site to become a cam girl, but never could figure it out.

SirLes said:
Just for fun. What was your first time naked on cam like?
a) Exhilarating
b) Terrifying

for me it was like.. a lil nerve racking.. i was not sure being plus sized if i would get a good response even tho i actually did start on a plus size site

wasnt really terrified tho. more or less relieved the first time on cam went well

As it just says on cam, and not on mfc...

Terrifying. I was camming with my fuckbuddy, and I was terrified that I was doing it wrong and would lose his interest. Also, I had no clue what I was doing.

First time on mfc was exhilarating, because I'd already gotten out the terror :p

my first time on cam i was pretty nervous... excited that this even existed but terrified too. i didnt really believe the money was real i think.. and then when i made like 1200 tokens that night i thought i had wayyyyy more money then i did i was like omg thats sooo much!
come to think of it im still rather terrified whenever i get on cam.. lol and excited.

Terryfying because I was living at my parents at the time and the computer was in a room where anyone could walk in at any time!
My parents did actually walk in on me once and I couldn't think of anything to say and the first thing I said was 'I was just showing my boyfriend my knickers!' even though they were on the floor hahaha, ooops.

My first post.. (yey me!)
I was totally fine with my first time getting naked. There was the bit of excitement and exhilaration that made it all the more pleasurable for me. However, the terrifying part came with my first "Open my cam BB" thats when shit got terrifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.