AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question after a hiatus from MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2011
Okay, so I finally got the MFC software to run on my Macbook by using Parallels -- my cam lags randomly, so hopefully I can afford another laptop in the near future. Anyway, I'm revamping my profile to reflect changes after a year's absence, but... how the hell do I add models to my favorites? :lol: I'm sure it's staring me in the face.

Hope everyone's having a lovely day.

Reactions: Lavender__
Hello :) You just click "make friend" and they show up as a fave

I think you have to click on the persons profile part "make friend". Clicking elsewhere (like in the main page of myfreecams.com when it loads) doesn't add them to your profile's "friends" list.

D'oh... I was incessantly looking for an "add favorite", and it didn't even occur to me to add as a friend first. Thank y'all! :h:

I know models can make people friends on their profile but can members do the same? I haven't yet figured out how to do it but i guess it must be possible? :think:

ianp2117 said:
I know models can make people friends on their profile but can members do the same?
I think both members have to friend each other for it to show up on the profile

ianp2117 said:
I know models can make people friends on their profile but can members do the same? I haven't yet figured out how to do it but i guess it must be possible? :think:
You go to the model's or member's profile page and click the "Friend" link in the friend's section. Models then show up as "Favourite Models" and members as "Friends". It does not need to be mutual. If you want to edit your friends list, that's possible in the "Manage Friends" section of your profile settings, where you may also edit your "Admires".

Status
Not open for further replies.