AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Protective suspension banned/ need refund from banned account/tokens taken away from unbanned account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mittenbmboy

Banhammered
May 27, 2024
Hi, @punker barbie thank you so much again! I really appreciate your help very much on that case with my account that was banned with no response for a year, and also, very happy I was referred here, as I have said before!

Now I am just waiting on two things from them, and that's to finally reply to my email requested to them a week ago about my main account (mittenbmb0y) on protective suspension. I am in great condition, no marks, no bruises, no cuts or scars, or anything, but now I realize how serious what I said was very wrong and dangerous but I would never actually, ever in my life put myself or anyone else in harm!

I've been a very well active loyal paying user in the chaturbate community for about 3+ years now and I just want my account back so I can rejoin the community please if you can help me I would very much appreciate it?!

I'm also waiting for them to reply back to me about this temporary account (ciciboo_myboo_mitten) I purchased tokens on it but was banned right after and they took my money and kept my tokens, so I just want a refund for my money back.

Yes, also thank you again about the (mittenbmboy) account that was banned for an year! When I received their response, they did open my account back up but without my tokens, so they told me there were 5 chargebacks on the account and I don't know how that happened because it never came from my bank, and I've never made any chargebacks at my bank with chaturbate as long as I've been apart of this community.

I just emailed them yesterday on May 28th and told them I need my tokens back because they can check every time I purchase tokens that they will never see any chargeback, only thing you will see is me getting in contact with chaturbate first for an actual refund for my money back, just like I am trying to do with this case I am asking help for.

So if you could please have someone help me with my account/protective suspension ban, my refund, and my tokens issues, whenever you find time that would be very helpful and thank you very much!🙏

Hi @mittenbmboy I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23441725
This is my account they banned me on and took my tokens and still has my money and I just want a refund for my money back!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240529-191627_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240529-191627_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20240529-191659_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240529-191659_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 16
Upvote 0
Hi @mittenbmboy I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23441725
This is the one as my main account that I've been waiting on for over an week with no reply and now I have my other account back I don't think I can message anywhere because people are telling me they don't see my messages and it might be because my main account is still banned and on protective suspension.

"THIS IS THE MAIN THING I'M MOST WORRIED ON GETTING BACK PLEASE AND ALSO MY MONEY REFUNDED"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240529-190322_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240529-190322_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 12
Upvote 0
This is my account they banned me on and took my tokens and still has my money and I just want a refund for my money back!
Ok so it seems that you need to bring your negative balance to the other account back to zero to make the site whole again and then you can work on the problem with this account.

*mutters under her breath* STOP MAKING NEW ACCOUNTS.

Upvote 0
Ok so it seems that you need to bring your negative balance to the other account back to zero to make the site whole again and then you can work on the problem with this account.

*mutters under her breath* STOP MAKING NEW ACCOUNTS.

No! I'm sorry but that better be no where even close to how they see this case. I mean, yes I did make it as a temporary account and you are definitely right about "stop making new accounts" but I only made it because my main account is on protective suspension still, after it has almost been a week when I made it.

Also my account with the negative tokens I've just received that account back yesterday, from it being over a year with no reply and banned! Crazy thing is I shouldn't be in the negatives, I've never asked for any chargebacks as long as I've been in this community, and they can check all of my billings and transactions made with them!

Anyway though, sorry for getting off track but the account we were talking about, really means nothing to me but getting my money back from it definitely does since I can't use the account, so I'm just waiting for them to refund it to me please.

Also taking my main account off of protective suspension and letting me back into the community really means a lot to me if they could please and thank you very much!

Upvote 0
I agree with vixxen here, there is little to no chance that they are even going to consider a refund for a person with a negative token balance.
They just issued my refund today, because really I've never had any issues with refunds, and that chargeback account just was opened back up after being banned a year ago with no replies about 2 days ago after I purchased tokens on this account. I'm really just waiting for my protective suspension account to be able to join back into the community and the 5,000 tokens, yea I am upset about it but I will get it back in the positive since I have no choice to.

Upvote 0
Banned OP for the annoying persistence.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.