AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Post "New Model Status" feels + some advice please?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AvaxRoseMFC

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 26, 2016
London, England
Twitter Username
@lilialane_
Tumblr Username
lilialane
MFC Username
lilialane
Hi everyone! So I started working on MFC a week ago today and have been on most nights! It's been amazing and I have averaged maybe 1300tks per hour which I was super pleased with and it's been lots of fun! Lots of people in my room and having a giggle and a good time - I wish I had signed up sooner! I was very nervous about what it would be like when I lose new model status as I have read about it on here and most people think it makes a huge difference to traffic.

So tonight was my first night without new model status, I was online for about an hour and make 200 tokens :( plus my room was super silent for most of it, now I'm worried! However a friend of mine that webcams said that it might be because its Easter weekend and that Saturday nights can be a little quiet anyway. There was about a third of the number of people in my room to what there has been most of the week :(

What do you guys think?

I think this is the norm for MFC. Posts like this appear nearly every day. You're a new model and it's going to take time to build up a fan base.

There will always be excuses for why cam might be slow (holidays, big sporting events, beginning of the month, etc). You will experience slow times, low traffic, and lulls.

All you can do is keep logging on and hustling! Keep your schedule consistent, advertise yourself on social media. Make content to sell. Get creative with your promos. Read ACF, never stop researching, make mistakes, get messy!

Welcome to the wonderful, crazy emotional roller coaster that is MFC. Good luck! Seems like you're off to a good start.

Thank you Picnic! Tonight was even worse tbh and I had another model with me! Camscore has gone down 300 points this weekend. Its hard to choose between staying on to try to make money and logging off to maintain the camscore :(

Ahh, but I looked at your profile and your camscore is still so good considering that you just started. It will drop but at least you built it up so you can take a hit. Considering that you made 1300 tokens an hour during new status, I feel like you'll be able to pick up regs. There is a certain amount of luck involved with camming and this is one of those moments when you luck up by being found by the right members but you have to be on & I don't think you should be too concerned with it until it drops below 1500 for now. Just make sure you're camming at the same time everyday. If you're willing to do Skypes, they will help your camscore.

Status
Not open for further replies.