AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Personality disorder test

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hornygods

Banhammered
Apr 28, 2011
United Kingdom
I'm bored - let's compare personality disorders! Yeah! Here's the links to the tests:

http://www.outofservice.com/bigfive/
http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personalit ... er_test.mv

And here's how I rank:

Openness to Experience/Intellect
High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.
You prefer traditional and familiar experiences. (Your percentile: 1)

Conscientiousness
High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.
You are neither organized or disorganized. (Your percentile: 46)

Extraversion
High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.
You are neither particularly social or reserved. (Your percentile: 53)

Agreeableness
High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.
You find it easy to criticize others. (Your percentile: 1)

Neuroticism
High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.
You aren't particularly nervous, nor calm. (Your percentile: 43)

Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Very High
Schizoid: High
Schizotypal: Moderate
Antisocial: High
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Moderate
Narcissistic: High
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: High
URL of the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personalit ... er_test.mv
URL for more info: http://www.4degreez.com/disorder/index.html

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
Ok sounds fun
Here's what I got:

Openness to Experience/Intellect - 80
Conscientiousness - 8
Extroversion - 22
Agreeableness - 83
Neuroticism - 93

Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Moderate
Borderline: Moderate
Histrionic: High
Narcissistic: Moderate
Avoidant: High
Dependent: Very High
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

Keep in mind everyone that you should only take these just for fun. They don't prove anything, so don't worry about your results. Most of my psychology professors said these tests were pop psychology garbage (although some of my results seemed somewhat accurate).

you shoulda known you could count on me to join the club!

.... weird since the only mentioned moderate i pulled off is in my packet as a irl personality disorder of mine lmao... but uh, if mine didnt turn out like this i woulda been very worried for you HG.

Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: High
Schizotypal: High
Borderline: Very High
Avoidant: Very High
Dependent: High

Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Low

I've got a borderline personality so this is quite right.

High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.
You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways. (Your percentile: 96)

Conscientiousness
High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.
You probably have a messy desk! (Your percentile: 5)

Extraversion
High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.
You are neither particularly social or reserved. (Your percentile: 59)

Agreeableness
High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.
You tend to consider the feelings of others. (Your percentile: 63)

Neuroticism
High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.
You aren't particularly nervous, nor calm. (Your percentile: 49)

Disorder Rating Information
Antisocial: Low

zlkcL.gif
im-ok-smiley.gif
wink3-smiley.gif

zr3Fu.jpg

Disorder | Rating
Schizotypal: Low
Avoidant: Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

Histrionic dependents unite! :violence-captureflagblue:

I closed out of the first one before I could copy & paste but I rated low in everything but antisocial, histrionic, narcissistic, & avoidant which I rated moderate in. Honestly- sounds about right.

Openness- Low. I prefer traditional & familiar experiences. (familiar yes, traditional hah.)
Conscientious- Moderate. You tend to do things somewhat haphazardly.
Extraversion- Moderate. You are neither particularly social or reserved.
Agreeableness- High. You consider the feelings of others.
Neuroticism- Moderate/High. You tend to become anxious/nervous.

Interesting, I think for the most it hits the nail on the head. It reminds me of the things I wish I'd work on more!

Meh, I'm only surprised that guys in white jackets aren't here already. Lol. I don't really need a test to tell me that I'm crazy and messed up. :lol:

(Your percentile: 24)
Conscientiousness
(Your percentile: 30)
Extraversion
(Your percentile: 74)
Agreeableness
(Your percentile: 63)
Neuroticism
(Your percentile: 84)

I'm really just a nutter who masquarades as a sane person to decieve those around me into thinking I'm one of them. :laughing3:

I wasn't going to post my results and then I saw I'm not the only chicka with a lot of "high" and "moderate" results. Thank gods I'm not the only nutter in the bunch. :)

Disorder | Rating

Disorder | Rating
Histrionic: Very High

I'm surprised I'm not more paranoid. I think the test is lying to me.

You typically don't seek out new experiences. (Your percentile: 41)

Conscientiousness
You probably have a messy desk! (Your percentile: 2)

Extraversion
You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone. (Your percentile: 15)

Agreeableness
You tend to consider the feelings of others. (Your percentile: 79)

Neuroticism
You tend to become anxious or nervous. (Your percentile: 60)

Disorder | Rating
Dependent: Moderate

Disorder | Rating
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: Low
Avoidant: Low

High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative. (Your percentile: 24)

Conscientiousness
High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent. (Your percentile: 52)

Extraversion
High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet. (Your percentile: 59)

Agreeableness
High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous. (Your percentile: 74)

Neuroticism
High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy. (Your percentile: 37)

Narcissistic: Moderate (When I told Master this one he goes "Oh, bullshit!" Apparently...I'm a bit of a narcissist)
Dependant: Moderate

Took the first one... haven't looked at the second yet

What aspects of personality does this tell me about?

There has been much research on how people describe others, and five major dimensions of human personality have been found. They are often referred to as the OCEAN model of personality, because of the acronym from the names of the five dimensions.

You typically don't seek out new experiences. (Your percentile: 53)

Conscientiousness
You tend to do things somewhat haphazardly. (Your percentile: 35)

Extraversion
You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone. (Your percentile: 18)

Agreeableness
You are neither extremely forgiving nor irritable. (Your percentile: 50)

Neuroticism
You tend to become anxious or nervous. (Your percentile: 76)

What do the scores tell me?

In order to provide you with a meaningful comparison, the scores you received have been converted to "percentile scores." This means that your personality score can be directly compared to another group of people who have also taken this personality test.

The percentile scores show you where you score on the five personality dimensions relative to the comparison sample of other people who have taken this test on-line. In other words, your percentile scores indicate the percentage of people who score less than you on each dimension. For example, your Extraversion percentile score is 18, which means that about 18 percent of the people in our comparison sample are less extraverted than you -- in other words, you are rather introverted. Keep in mind that these percentile scores are relative to our particular sample of people. Thus, your percentile scores may differ if you were compared to another sample (e.g., elderly British people).

Attachments

• personality test.png
    personality test.png
    24.7 KB · Views: 124
Took the second, a couple things to say about two of the questions:

Do you always feel the need to have a story to tell?

I put no, cause I don't really in normal situations... but I feel the need to while on camera.

Actually, about half the time I used to, but it's only cause I'm socially awkward, and I think I've gotten over that.

Were your parents cold and distant or treated you negatively when you were growing up?

I didn't answer this one. I was in foster care, so it kept changing... my biological parents weren't, and my adoptive parents weren't, but other foster parents were and my biological parents didn't have much of a chance to show that they weren't.

Disorder Rating

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
but, they don't have bi-polar on here... so... perhaps a mistest due to lack of the actual problem?

Also, don't worry. I'm under control, and the only person in danger from me is myself. However, lately I don't even really have that anymore... I know the depression is under the surface, but things in my life are just too good right now for it to be in full force. I still feel like I don't deserve the good things, but I don't feel the need to hurt myself for it.

No, I have never cut, and never officially attempted suicide.

I don't agree with the conclusions the first test made based on the questions they asked... but oh well. I'd taken the 2nd one before. I think I'm less messed up than I used to be according to that one.

You prefer traditional and familiar experiences. (Your percentile: 7)

Conscientiousness
You tend to do things somewhat haphazardly. (Your percentile: 30)

Extraversion
You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone. (Your percentile: 15)

Agreeableness
You find it easy to criticize others. (Your percentile: 17)

Neuroticism
You are generally relaxed. (Your percentile: 32)

Disorder | Rating

Apparently I'm pretty boring (or I'm a total psychopath who knows how to make myself appear boring, but really I'm just waiting for the moment to gain an advantage):

Disorder | Rating
Schizotypal: Low

Of course, as some others have pointed out, this is about personality "disorders" so it doesn't include other more common things like depression and bi-polar (which are mood disorders). I'm also probably more paranoid than this particular quiz can detect, because it didn't ask questions about general feelings of dread and the like.

You typically don't seek out new experiences. (Your percentile: 47)

Conscientiousness
You probably have a messy desk! (Your percentile: 17)

Extraversion
You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone. (Your percentile: 4)

Agreeableness
You tend to consider the feelings of others. (Your percentile: 69)

Neuroticism
You are generally relaxed. (Your percentile: 32)

These results seem about right actually.

You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways. (Your percentile: 93)

Conscientiousness
You probably have a messy desk! (Your percentile: 0)

Extraversion
You are neither particularly social or reserved. (Your percentile: 42)

Agreeableness
You find it easy to express irritation with others. (Your percentile: 22)

Neuroticism
You are a generally anxious person and tend to worry about things. (Your percentile: 99)

Disorder Rating Information
Narcissistic: Low

Closed the first before thinking to copy/ paste it. They got rather invasive at the end there, didn't they? Asking for postal codes and shit! I'm too pretty to be passing that information out to some stranger on the web.... who isn't selling something.

I remember I scored high in openness/ willingness to try new things, which is funny because I'm basically a shut in unless the wife drags me out. And I'm apparently disagreeable. I think the test is wrong.

Then there's this:

Disorder | Rating
iAvodant: High

It's an optional part - you're meant to skip that <.<. I'm a little surprised that few people scored 'Very High!' on the second test, but I guess I'm a little different to most. Its very interesting though.

I know you totally just posted this up for fun....

But I find myself wondering why so many things these days tends to be labeled as a "disorder". These are simply enduring personality traits, and shouldn't be medicalized. I work in the mental health industry and to get paid most of the time I have to diagnose the client with something... I have always felt a little uneasy with this. Personality disorders, although I know quite a few who could easily be categorized as having such, is not something I like to throw around loosely. They have an amazing stigma and negative connotation. And it remains on your medical records... which could possibly have negative future implications.

“…clients and the general public are negatively affected by the continued and continuous medicalization of their natural and normal responses to their experiences; responses which undoubtedly have distressing consequences which demand helping responses, but which do not reflect illnesses so much as normal individual variation.”

I just want to note that the new DSM (the diagnostic bible) coming out next year, will have twice as many if not three times as many labeled mental disorders, with very vague diagnostic criteria. Many of the committee members of the American Psychological Association, also happen to have relations with BigPharma (a billion dollar industry)

If you are concerned about the consequences of the new DSM, I would like to invite you to check out the open letter to the DSM-5 Task Force and the American Psychiatric Association-and if you feel moved by it, sign the petition to request a revision of the manual or how we view mental disorders.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/dsm5/

By the way, I started a psychology section,
feel free to check it out sometime and we can discuss these issues.
I love personality tests by the way. I just don't like the constant use of labeling. In some cases (i.e. severe mental issues Schizophrenia, MR, perhaps other Cognitive Disorders) yes, it can help, but I see it hinder individuals in many cases.

One good site I recommend is.......
http://similarminds.com/
The Jung+Enneagram (108 items) is a good one.

41BLCslUjgL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg
Great Book and great author by the way, if you are interested in this topic.

Reactions: ScarlettLeigh
Status
Not open for further replies.