AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Permanent Ban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
My account, yetieater, established May 19, 2019, was permanently banned :cry:

I have not attempted to circumvent the ban, and would like the opportunity to have a discussion in hopes of being allowed on again
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23674913

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23674913
Their message simply read, "Due to your permanent ban we are unable to assist further and may not respond to emails." :cry:

I'd like to reiterate: I have not attempted to circumvent the ban, and would like the opportunity to have a discussion in hopes of being allowed on again

Upvote 0
Their message simply read, "Due to your permanent ban we are unable to assist further and may not respond to emails." :cry:

I'd like to reiterate: I have not attempted to circumvent the ban, and would like the opportunity to have a discussion in hopes of being allowed on again

After looking around this website a bit in the last couple of days, I think punker barbie is limited to the response they can give.
Mainly just to confirm support have responded to a ticket number, rather than help directly on this platform unfortunately.

Upvote 0
After looking around this website a bit in the last couple of days, I think punker barbie is limited to the response they can give.
Mainly just to confirm support have responded to a ticket number, rather than help directly on this platform unfortunately.
that sucks cause CB actual support dont answer shxt and just ignore inquiries or just give you some generic 'canned' response that doesnt elaborate shxt

Upvote 0

Support confirmed they previously provided you with a detailed response. Unfortunately, support is unable to assist further

Upvote 0
that sucks cause CB actual support dont answer shxt and just ignore inquiries or just give you some generic 'canned' response that doesnt elaborate shxt

Yes it is a shame. I guess they are very busy and probably get a lot of tickets. Just made things as efficient as possible.

I am a user and have been banned because they believe I botted a models room I guess.
I wouldn't even know how to do that if I had to haha
My hopes of being unbanned are low, even though I didn't do what they suggested :(

Ah, they replied. I am sorry for your situation yetieater

Upvote 0