AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

People who watch FtM models: what do you like?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

cboycotton

Banhammered
Aug 13, 2024
I'm a trans guy and new to camming and I'm kind of wondering what people like to see from transmasc cam models. There aren't a ton of us on CB so I'm wondering if there's anyone here who likes to watch or would like to watch FtM models (I figure they have to be out there!)

The general advice I've seen is "be prepared to fetishize your transness" which I'm honestly fine with, I like submission play anyway so I'm willing to play into it as long as it doesn't fall outside CB's "offensive content" rules. I've been on T for 6 years and had top surgery so camming as a cis woman isn't an option for me, but I figure it's a small enough niche if I can appeal to the people who are looking for it I can find at least some viewers. I haven't been talking much because I haven't had many people in my chat, but a couple viewers have said they like my voice so I'm wondering if it's worth just talking about nothing instead of sitting in silence lol.

So my question is: what do you like about FtM cam models? What makes you stick around for a trans guy's stream?

if it's worth just talking about nothing instead of sitting in silence lol.
If you can do it, the answer to this question is always yes.

If you can do it, the answer to this question is always yes.
What do people usually talk about? Most cams I watch the model is either silent or engaging w/ chat, I'm not good at small talk to begin with so ig this is an opportunity for me to get better at it lol

What do people usually talk about? Most cams I watch the model is either silent or engaging w/ chat, I'm not good at small talk to begin with so ig this is an opportunity for me to get better at it lol
That's not something I can help with, endlessly talking to the abyss is not a skill I have managed to learn despite much trying, after 3-4 sentences I am pretty much out of things to say on most topics unless there's further input.

You could try keeping a doc like an evernote or something and when you see something interesting / controversial make a note of it and a link to whatever it was. Then if you struggle to think of a topic you have a doc full, that's the idea at least.

That's not something I can help with, endlessly talking to the abyss is not a skill I have managed to learn despite much trying, after 3-4 sentences I am pretty much out of things to say on most topics unless there's further input.

You could try keeping a doc like an evernote or something and when you see something interesting / controversial make a note of it and a link to whatever it was. Then if you struggle to think of a topic you have a doc full, that's the idea at least.
There's a term in show business called, "yes and...." where you pull out anything that is even remotely tangential to the topic someone mentions.

"Hey did you see that new movie?"
"Oh yes, I saw the trailer, it looks really neat and reminds me of [another movie]."

"I'm eating a strawberry."
"Did you know strawberries seeds aren't true seeds? They are ovaries and also not a true berry, but a banana is a berry."

• Helpful!
Reactions: KingMarti
The best suggestion I ever got for talking to an empty room was to treat it like you’re a radio show host. just talking into the airwaves, till you get a caller :)
A very popular local radio host many years ago liked to say: "it's radio. When you can't think of anything to say keep talking!". Sing, hum, exercise, tell the story-line to a movie you liked or didn't, try "what if..." challenges out loud. Don't be afraid to repeat yourself later to a different audience. And don't worry about turning people off, tomorrow there will be an entirely new audience to impress. You'll get better at it :)

Just look at how interesting and chatty all the models on here have become :angelic:

I like submission play anyway so I'm willing to play into it as long as it doesn't fall outside CB's "offensive content" rules.

Dont be afraid to dip into dominant side. From my personal experience as a switch, i will never be a submissive on cam again. I used to starting out. I had people not respecting my boundaries constantly. It wasn't worth the stress for me. I know other's have expressed similar experience. But if you can make it work. Good luck!

Also more money to be made in the dom side i think.

Dont be afraid to dip into dominant side. From my personal experience as a switch, i will never be a submissive on cam again. I used to starting out. I had people not respecting my boundaries constantly. It wasn't worth the stress for me. I know other's have expressed similar experience. But if you can make it work. Good luck!

Also more money to be made in the dom side i think.
THIS ^^^^
Alicia Keys Yes GIF by Complex

Yes, absolutely be prepared to be fetishised. And talking is very important. Flaunt your special interests( gaming, cars, I dunno)
Now I don't know what u are ok with.
But:
Stretching (big toys, double toys)
Forced feminization
Big clit(cock? Dunno what u prefer) focus.
Breeding
Free use

Recommended ya to check the ftm threads on reddit.

This is true: "be prepared to fetishize your transness" as a FtM, MtF or Non Binary person. I'm MtF myself and I get it a lot. This doesn't mean you have to focus on this specifically but you should expect it and how you deal with it is entirely up to you. Never feel forced to do something if it's out of your comfort zone.

Being Submissive doesn't necessarily earn you a lot on any Cam Site on it's own. It can of course but you can also get stuck with a lot of people who freeload and don't tip anything for your stream. I'd say honestly being a Switch or Vers is your best bet or showing a more Dominant side especially for sites that aren't Chaturbate like Streamate, you can earn a lot.

That being said I am submissive, and I fall out of the stereotype of Trans Woman being Dominant so that can be tricky but I make it work. You get stereotyped all the time and i'm firm with my audience when I don't like something. This includes being called a Sissy, Shemale etc... If you don't like a Stereotype definitely state it in your rules before a user chats and in your description as it can help filter out some users.

What do you like about FtM cam models? What makes you stick around for a trans guy's stream?
I'm probably a bad person to ask because well i'm not a guy but I do see some Trans users on the site occasionally. For me just a decent personality and for the performer to not be boring or repetitive. Chaturbate lives up to it's name and users will appreciate you for talking and interacting. If you move around a lot, talk a lot, users love it. This may not translate to tips but it's a good start to build an audience.

Remember that because the Trans category is a niche you will typically get less users but these users are likely to be more invested and stick around. This is confirmed by cbstats if your curious by percentage payouts relative to the total amount of Models on the site.

It's a big turn-on watching a transman embracing his masculity, looking dominant and confident (not toxic, that's different!).
If you don't have a big clit or a prosthetic, get yourself a strapon to lube and stroke slowly and provokatively.
Ideally, I would suggest the Lapis of Lovense, although -personally- I'm not a big fan of the color! BUT, it's tip-activated. And, everything tip-activated triggers action-reaction-cash flow!

Wish you big, fat moneybags!!!💰💰💰💰💰