AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payouts overdue

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 16, 2024
Hello everyone,
I've been camming on bongacams for a month now but my payouts are still overdue. The period for my first payout was 5th to 11th August so it should get the money after that... But i have tried emailing them several times and all they say is we are working? Like its been more than half a month and i still haven't got a single penny from them. My username is dudenotperfect and my payment method is webmoney.
Please help me out 😭 as i have waited patiently and sent them 3rd follow up email but got no help. My ticket number is 1946017
Username: dudenotperfect
Screenshot_2024-08-28-00-30-22-854_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hello everyone,
I've been camming on bongacams for a month now but my payouts are still overdue. The period for my first payout was 5th to 11th August so it should get the money after that... But i have tried emailing them several times and all they say is we are working? Like its been more than half a month and i still haven't got a single penny from them. My username is dudenotperfect and my payment method is webmoney.
Please help me out 😭 as i have waited patiently and sent them 3rd follow up email but got no help. My ticket number is 1946017
View attachment 101106

Hi, I don't have a problem with payments, but when I wrote them an email, I received a message in 3 weeks. The support is online here, so write to them, but sometimes it takes a while to get to your turn, it takes patience. I see 16 people waiting there, so try it.

Reactions: danimex
Upvote 0
Hi, I don't have a problem with payments, but when I wrote them an email, I received a message in 3 weeks. The support is online here, so write to them, but sometimes it takes a while to get to your turn, it takes patience. I see 16 people waiting there, so try it.

I mean online support on bongacams

Upvote 0

Well I certainly hope the op gets a response sooner than 3 weeks. 👀 Because that’s ridiculous…especially for an issue with a payout that was never received for an August 5-11 pay period. That’s insane. That pay period ended 2 weeks ago. And here I thought SextPanther’s payouts took too long.

Upvote 0
Well i dont think its related to my issue well my instant pay out on bonga is unavailbale and i have to wait for 2-3 weeks before it was availbe, and yes it is available just last day, but i lost $17 dollar on my earnings for some reason well i emailed them about it but as we all have problems with support its very slow response, just an advice dudenotperfect just watch your earnings always okay, and i hope they get your pay out solved, or you better use paxum its very easy and very convinient by the way i use paxum as pay out and theres no problem at all bur its your choice, whatever prefere to you or pleased you, hope they solved it sooner

Upvote 0
I have tried the online support as well... They weren't very helpful either... There were 12 in queue and i waited for almost 2 hours until i got my chance... But they just redirected my request to financial department saying that they would respond me but they never did

• Sorry to hear that.
Upvote 0
Well i dont think its related to my issue well my instant pay out on bonga is unavailbale and i have to wait for 2-3 weeks before it was availbe, and yes it is available just last day, but i lost $17 dollar on my earnings for some reason well i emailed them about it but as we all have problems with support its very slow response, just an advice dudenotperfect just watch your earnings always okay, and i hope they get your pay out solved, or you better use paxum its very easy and very convinient by the way i use paxum as pay out and theres no problem at all bur its your choice, whatever prefere to you or pleased you, hope they solved it sooner
I dont know... Paxum is easy to use in USA while my country only method is webmoney and that is too a hassle but atleast its something.

Upvote 0
Hello everyone,
View attachment 101106
Hello, danimex!

Thank you for reaching out.

We've forwarded the details of your situation for urgent review, and you'll receive a response via email as soon as possible.

We apologize for the wait and appreciate your understanding.

Thank you!

Upvote 0
Hello, danimex!

Thank you for reaching out.

We've forwarded the details of your situation for urgent review, and you'll receive a response via email as soon as possible.

We apologize for the wait and appreciate your understanding.

Thank you!
Hello @bongacams.com, I received the payouts few minutes ago. Thankyou soo much do processing my request so quickly and thankyou everyone for support.

Upvote 0