AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payoneer - Fine Print...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,

Well if an offer sounds to good to be true it usually is.In the case of banks / financial organisations read the small letters before you sign anything in case of online registrations read the acceptable use and privacy policys 99% sure you'll find there traps there as they have to mention them somewhere.Canceling a card should be a peace of cake but i read here it isn't now where is that payoneer guy ?

I just went and looked at my transaction history and all of my purchases were for the exact amount. :dontknow: No extra charges here.

I've had direct deposit to my bank since I started and I've never had a problem. is always there when I expect it and never charges me a fee. It's pretty worth it.

Hi guys,

My name is Nissim, I'm a Community Manager at Payoneer.

I'd just like to clarify a few topics brought up in this thread.

Payoneer doesn't charge you per transaction, unless you are withdrawing cash from an ATM. The charge in question is something being imposed by MasterCard and the issuing bank called a "cross-border fee." Due to rules and regulations, MasterCard can impose this fee on any USD transaction made in a country other than that of the card's issuing bank. The bank that issues your card is Choice Bank in Belize.

Cross-border fees exist with all credit/debit cards, not only Payoneer, and we do not profit from this fee in any way. The fee may vary between countries, however for the US it is currently up to 1.8% (meaning this is the most they will charge).

If you are a member of partner program of ours that offers ACH as well, you can of course switch between the prepaid card and bank transfer options. If you contacted our Customer Support department and were told otherwise, either your partner doesn't support ACH or the CS rep was mistaken. If you could provide me with the e-mail address for your account with Payoneer, or the ticket ID number for your inquiry to CS (starts with LTK), I woudl be more than happy to look into it for you.

For anyone who had a less than satisfactory experience with our Customer Support department, I sincerely do apologize. We do our best to provide the best support possible, and whenever this is not the case I encourage you to contact me directly so that I can look into it, and make sure it does not happen again.

If you have any additional questions or comments, please feel free.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.