AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payment rejected

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2024
Why does my payment status read as rejected on my studio account from stripchat

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240528_180302_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240528_180302_Chrome.jpg
    459.5 KB · Views: 13
Hey @RioDe

If you hover your mouse over this notification, you will get a popup with some info.

Screenshot 2024-05-29 at 10.43.49 AM.png

More information and explanations in our FAQ pages.

What does my Payment Status mean on my Payment History page? https://support.stripchat.com/hc/en-us/articles/4410740230417-Payment-status
  • Waiting
  • Processing
  • Paid
  • Rejected

You can also refer to my previous ACF thread regarding Stripchat payments:

Upvote 0
If you have further questions and/or require more assistance and investigation into your payment issue, please get in touch with the Stripchat Support team.

The official Stripchat Support team must be contacted for all payment queries.

How to contact Stripchat Support
Send an email from your registered email account to: help@stripchat.com

Upvote 0
Hi Charlie. I have the same problem with Stripchat payment. I sent you an email to support as well. Still nothing. Please help me. Vickysecret96

Upvote 0
If you have further questions and/or require more assistance and investigation into your payment issue, please get in touch with the Stripchat Support team.

The official Stripchat Support team must be contacted for all payment queries.

How to contact Stripchat Support
Send an email from your registered email account to: help@stripchat.com
Hi Charlie. I have the same problem with Stripchat payment. I sent you an email to support as well. Still nothing. Please help me. Vickysecret96

Upvote 0
Hello @VickySecret
I can see you have tried to contact Support more than 6 times in the last 12 hours.
Please note, nobody is ignoring your request and we have received all your queries.
We just kindly ask for some time for our Support team to review your case, investigate with accounts, and provide you with the assistance you need.
Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

Upvote 0
:happy:

Stripchat Payments Reminder

No matter what unexpected circumstances and/or delays you may experience with payments,
please be confident that we always ensure our models receive all hard-earned funds accumulated on our site and we will assist until you receive your money.

:happy:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.