AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pages for gay men!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 31, 2023
COLOMBIA
Hello, good morning, I have been in the industry for 5 years, I am a Latin model who worked as the main platform and only chaturbate, a couple of years ago they banned me for life without the right to request which was an unfair ban, I wanted to know if they could Recommend platforms where you think there is a good flow of users for this category of man? since most pages have a men's category but some have little user flow!

Remember chaturbate NO because they unfairly banned me for life there! xd

Dobrý den, dobrý den, jsem v oboru 5 let, jsem latino model, který pracoval jako hlavní platforma a pouze chaturboval, před pár lety mi zakázali na doživotí bez práva žádat což byl nespravedlivý zákaz , Chtěl jsem vědět, jestli mohou doporučit platformy, kde si myslíte, že je pro tuto kategorii lidí dobrý tok uživatelů ? protože většina stránek má kategorii pro muže, ale některé mají malý tok uživatelů!

Pamatujte na chaturbate NE, protože mě tam nespravedlivě zakázali na doživotí! xd
[link removed by admin]

Last edited by a moderator:
*I’m removing the image since it’s a predatory studio that I’d rather not advertise.

Um…wtf. What do they consider rude? Lol. Can you tell a member “Go fuck yourself” as long as you say it in a singsong voice…with a smile on your face? 😂

Last edited:
[link removed by admin]
I've removed your link since it belongs to internetmodeling which is the most predatory studio/agency ever.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
  • Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hello, good morning, I have been in the industry for 5 years, I am a Latin model who worked as the main platform and only chaturbate, a couple of years ago they banned me for life without the right to request which was an unfair ban, I wanted to know if they could Recommend platforms where you think there is a good flow of users for this category of man? since most pages have a men's category but some have little user flow!

Remember chaturbate NO because they unfairly banned me for life there! xd
I listed out most of the main ones I know of in this thread:

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie