AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

One song to describe yourself...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy thread revival. Having tough times (as usual), and this really nails down to how I'm feeling:

It's obviously a Black Sabbath song, but like Cathedral's cover much more.

New one:

well, it seems that I am 1 of the rare TRUE BLUE country girls on MFC....
I love country, I love my farm, i love my hogs & cows & blah blah lol I have to get cleaned up to get on MFC & show that sexxxy kitten side us country girls have.
usually u will find me (right now, winter) in Carhardt Overall's & Carhardt coat, my boots, pigtails & a toboggon or whatever lol
summer is the ripped jeans, tank tops, & boots.

(so many more country songs describe me....) I can be your tomboy, farm hard, party girl;, kick ur ass at pool every time yet still look sexxy as hell doing it ;)

So, it's only fitting:

REALLY? why am i such a tard at this???? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I can wipe out a hardrive & re-install it to a new PC but can't figure out this little stuff -wtf???(self-taught, no books.lol. could be why.)

the little engine that could.. woop wooooopp!!

and...

I laugh at these, cuz it's my life... LOL

got a city apartment 20miles from the damn farm, cuz the trailer is gettin tore down for a house... lol

AshleyAmes said:
I'm thinking as a mfc model ;)

Ohh I love that song! Haha, actually last time I went on I played it and mentioned that I felt it was a perfect song for MFC. xD
Fits for us camgirls ;3

SweetDivalia said:
AshleyAmes said:
I'm thinking as a mfc model ;)

Ohh I love that song! Haha, actually last time I went on I played it and mentioned that I felt it was a perfect song for MFC. xD
Fits for us camgirls ;3

awesome! i've got some more songs to add to my play list due to this thread--pretty awesome!!
here's another great MFC type song that I like to play:
(also Brittany Spears Circus is good too)

I can't do one song, but these pretty much describe me. Beware, I am twisted and fucked in the head LOL but fun

Eva- been a while since i've been in this topic but after seeing you post resurrection just wanted to say I absolutely love Fear Factory, Demanufacture and Obsolete are both incredible albums and must owns.

The crowd alone makes me wish I could have been there.

I park in handicap spaces while handicap people make handicap faces. I don't need to listen to the song again to know that line.

SweepTheLeg said:
Eva- been a while since i've been in this topic but after seeing you post resurrection just wanted to say I absolutely love Fear Factory, Demanufacture and Obsolete are both incredible albums and must owns.

The crowd alone makes me wish I could have been there.

I've been to about 5 or 6 FF shows and met and hung out with them back in the Obsolete days backstage >.< Fucking awesome! Was there when Burton got his tattoo on his right calf muscle. It was my Bday and it was FF, Godsmack, and Slayer (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) yea, I'm that cool LOL the following year I had Spyder from PM5K sing me happy bday at a show :D I was soooo lucky. I also met Peter Steele from ToN, and uhh BTW his belt buckle was at eye level o_O LOL I have been a FF fan since Soul of a New Machine and a fan of Roadrunner Records since waaaaaaaaaaay back, sad FF left em, but hey there are reasons I'm sure. OK My gushing about my fav bands is over for now. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.