AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Nudity in Poland

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
May 10, 2024
So I was having a conversation with a girl about what she'd be willing to do in private and she told me although she would love to, she can't go full nude. When I asked why she said the Laws in Poland forbid it. Can anyone confirm this? The only thing I could find was something about public nudity being a crime which I can understand but nothing about online nudity.

• Wat?!
Reactions: BlackWizard
So I was having a conversation with a girl about what she'd be willing to do in private and she told me although she would love to, she can't go full nude. When I asked why she said the Laws in Poland forbid it. Can anyone confirm this? The only thing I could find was something about public nudity being a crime which I can understand but nothing about online nudity.
public nudity is against the law in all countries unless on a nudist beach. the bum and vagina are sexual organs and being exposed is fully against the law. in some countries breasts are legal in public but thats very seldom.

Upvote 0
public nudity is against the law in all countries unless on a nudist beach. the bum and vagina are sexual organs and being exposed is fully against the law. in some countries breasts are legal in public but thats very seldom.
I know it is an outlier, but public nudity is legal in Denmark, indecent exposure is not legal though, but according to the Police:
The Criminal Code cannot be applied to a person who is simply naked. In legal terms, there can never be an offence of indecent exposure simply because a person is naked.
Indecent exposure in Denmark is determined to have some sort of sexual element involved.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Thanks for clarifying! I thought it was a suspicious thing to say, I'd never heard of such laws in any part of Europe before. 🤔
She either was finding excuses to not do it because she didn't want to, or she thinks that being nude on a cam site = public, which is not correct :D

Reactions: BlackWizard
Upvote 0