AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Not really a fan of Pink, however..

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
southsamurai said:
i actually love pink, shes so damn emotional and personal in most of her writing, not the best poet ever but the emotion gets me anyway.... now this one is not only a great song, great poetry, but the video is amazingly beautiful

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTCDVfMz15M
She actually performed this live at the AMA's earlier this year.

Reactions: southsamurai
Ive seen Pink live in concert before on her tour right after those Grammys. The name was Funhouse and i have to say it was an amazing visual show. Definitely Cirque with a mix of Carnival. Lots of air acts included to make you look everywhere on stage. But she still kept her emotional parts of it too to touch you. Especially her Dear Mr President song.
The only sad part was right before her show that night she had dislocated her shoulder so she wasnt the one doing the ribbons in the air that night. Someone else stood in while she sung. It was still majorly impressive to see in person but i wanted her doing it i guess.

Pink is talented. :thumbleft: My ex-boyfriend was a huge Mya fan, and when Pink/Christina/Mya/Lil' Kim did their version of "Lady Marmalade," my ex even had to admit that Pink and Christina sang circles around Mya.

I was cracking up laughing when Pink reacted to what Kanye West did to Taylor Swift. Pink said she would've kicked his ass if he had done that to her, and you know what? I really do think Pink would've FUCKED HIM UP. :lol:

Reactions: Nordling
ElaySmith said:
Ive always been a fan of Pink but I feel in love after her 2010 grammy performance.

Aww, look at L.L. Cool J on his feet, nodding in approval. :cool:

Miss_Lollipop said:
I would marry pink.. I would leave my guy behind and eat her pussy all day if i could.

#JustSayin

I second that! She is so dreamy! Hahaha, watch her videos and drool and her attitude is on point!

Status
Not open for further replies.