AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Not banned on CB but can't access any rooms

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 8, 2024
I logged into chatterbate today and can see all the models and those I follow.
Except any room I get access denied you are banned from this room.
So what I can see is my account is not banned but I got a blanket ban accessing rooms.
I can see a studio has banned me from their models rooms and I don't see them now which is fair enough as had history with them. But it's all the other models I can't get into their rooms and don't understand why

You must have to be a special kind of muppet for a studio to go to the trouble of banning you from all of their rooms. Sounds like the current situation is the best outcome for everyone.

Upvote 0
When a model bans a user who has followed her, she is removed from that user's followed list so you wouldn't be able to see her thumbnail on your followed page. But you can see their thumbnails? Sounds like a site glitch. Submit a support ticket. None of us here can help you, unfortunately.

Reactions: Skaar_the_Savage
Upvote 0
So what I can see is my account is not banned but I got a blanket ban accessing rooms.
I can see a studio has banned me from their models rooms and I don't see them now which is fair enough as had history with them. But it's all the other models I can't get into their rooms and don't understand why
It means you entered too many rooms too quickly, it's a temporary ban from joining rooms.

Edit: basically you triggered the anti abuse system, I don't know if there's other methods of triggering it but I know joining a lot of rooms quickly will do it, maybe you getting banned by a lot of rooms at once might also trigger it.

Upvote 0
When a model bans a user who has followed her, she is removed from that user's followed list so you wouldn't be able to see her thumbnail on your followed page.
Are u sure is stil like that? For sure it was in the past, but now sometimes i ban silent lurkers just for a second, something more like kick them but with option to back, and when they back is already star close to their nickname like they didnt stop folow me

Upvote 0
Are u sure is stil like that? For sure it was in the past, but now sometimes i ban silent lurkers just for a second, something more like kick them but with option to back, and when they back is already star close to their nickname like they didnt stop folow me
I just tested it on two gray accounts that follow me, lost two followers instantly and I'm tracking new follows/unfollows with my app.

Reactions: BlackWizard
Upvote 0
You must have to be a special kind of muppet for a studio to go to the trouble of banning you from all of their rooms. Sounds like the current situation is the best outcome for everyone.
A new model for them messaged me why I didn't respond so told her her studio have screwed up thinking firing models but yet a model who caused the studio to be banned off another cam site which was their main earner they seem to have done nothing and she still is there. I had previously told another model why the studio were banned as none of them knew why

Upvote 0
The next time you broadcast, create a grey name in another browser, go into your room, follow it, then ban the name you just created. You should see it removed instantly in the grey's browser window. I tested that way too just now.

Upvote 0
Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team

Upvote 0
Max Greenfield Reaction GIF by CBS

Upvote 0
Well I told a new model why I wouldn't interact with her as didn't want to get involved with her because their studio have warped disciplinary ideas firing models but not firing one whose actions caused the entire studio and models to be banned from MFC which in any other job would be considered gross misconduct. So I am sure a studio admin wrote the response to me and then blocked me from all their models rooms. But the amount of rooms they banned me from (I'm guessing somewhere 30-50) seems to have triggered CB into thinking I'm some of DDOS attack.

Upvote 0
Well I told a new model why I wouldn't interact with her as didn't want to get involved with her because their studio have warped disciplinary ideas firing models but not firing one whose actions caused the entire studio and models to be banned from MFC which in any other job would be considered gross misconduct. So I am sure a studio admin wrote the response to me and then blocked me from all their models rooms. But the amount of rooms they banned me from (I'm guessing somewhere 30-50) seems to have triggered CB into thinking I'm some of DDOS attack.
mfc does not work with studios? or did this very recenlty changed?

Upvote 0
What I've been told is that they stopped accepting new ones years ago. I think the old studio accounts still work. That's just what I've been told I know next to nothing about mfc myself.
mfc does not work with studios? or did this very recenlty changed?

I have one. It doesn't work at all. They've gotten more strict since banning studios and went on ban waves targeting anyone mentioning studio, anyone using the site from the same ip or using similar payout information.

• Wat?!
Reactions: cbhours
Upvote 0
mfc banned studios 2016-2017 It wasn't until 2018+ they went on ban waves.
If studios are still on mfc, it was simply a matter of time. They should have known that.

but not firing one whose actions caused the entire studio and models to be banned from MFC which in any other job would be considered gross misconduct.
Why I know I took heat for messing with studios even though Im literally not their competition.
She made a contract with the studios. If she leaked information or interfered with others work, then she would be terminated. Same thing happens to contractors in the west. It's not your contract.

Upvote 0
Bet you are a fucking laugh a minute in the public chat.

• Funny!
Reactions: Sharky
Upvote 0
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23810074

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.