AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Blocked from Broadcaster's Room?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 30, 2024
There is a broadcaster that I used to follow that I can no longer find when I try to use the search function on the site? I had recently made a new account and I hadn't yet tried to follow them on my new account anyway. Have I been banned from this user's room? Other posts that I've seen about being banned from a broadcast imply that you can still see a user's profile, but that you get an "accessed denied" when you try to join the room. I haven't seen any posts or anything that talk about not being able to find a profile on the site whatsoever.

About changing nickname, today suport told me that we can make option like automatic redirecting after changing account, so if she changed name, probably she would make it on,to keep followers, so more likely that she jusrt deleted.
When you ban someone from the room, it removes your room from their list of followed rooms.

Reactions: rockin_rod
Upvote 0
I was banned from a followed room once, and as well as having the room removed from my followed list (what @Vixxen81 wrote above), that room name would no longer appear in any searches of the site.
FWIW Separate from the ban issue, I have found that a site search may not suggest a room if it hasn't broadcast within a certain recent timeframe, even if the account is still active.

Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
that room name would no longer appear in any searches of the site.
Ahhhh that explains all of the "I'm so glad you're still here" comments from guys who I've banned before, I was always like of course I'm still here. Guess they never bothered with the URL method. :)

Upvote 0
FWIW Separate from the ban issue, I have found that a site search may not suggest a room if it hasn't broadcast within a certain recent timeframe, even if the account is still active.
I wanted to clarify this ^
I just went to my followed list, and found a room that hasn't been online for 4 weeks.
I clicked on the room icon, and it opens the room to the bio page, so the room is still there, just hasn't been used.
I went back to the home page, made sure there were no filters selected, and used the 'search' bar on the top right to type the room name.
The result was 'sorry, nothing matches your search parameters' - either with the full name or partial name.
(and if I manually type the room name into the browser address bar, it opens the room, as you'd expect.)
So it seems the CB search function only shows results when a room is online, or has recently broadcast, but not if it hasn't been online for some time.

Upvote 0
I wanted to clarify this ^
I just went to my followed list, and found a room that hasn't been online for 4 weeks.
I clicked on the room icon, and it opens the room to the bio page, so the room is still there, just hasn't been used.
I went back to the home page, made sure there were no filters selected, and used the 'search' bar on the top right to type the room name.
The result was 'sorry, nothing matches your search parameters' - either with the full name or partial name.
(and if I manually type the room name into the browser address bar, it opens the room, as you'd expect.)
So it seems the CB search function only shows results when a room is online, or has recently broadcast, but not if it hasn't been online for some time.
Just tried it with a room I know to be offline as of three hours ago, can confirm results repeated. No results but the url worked just fine.

Upvote 0
Balls, too late to edit. There was a black text drop down of the username that you can click on. If you just hit enter after putting the name in, nothing shows.

Upvote 0