AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No viewers on Adult work help!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2017
Hi I have made a profile on adult work, last night I went online from 2am till 4.30am and had no viewers. Is this normal? I was wondering if I should change my picture (It's ok I think but could possible do a better one, and I am not naked or doing anything particularly suggestive) I have blocked the U.K as well so I don't know if that could be a factor? I am 26 and quite good looking I've been told (although nothing out of the ordinary) Am a charging to much at 1.20 credits group and 2.20? I will only do masturbation in the private shows. Should I change sight? any tips appreciated

Nearly all the customers on AW are in the UK, so blocking the UK will pretty much make the site useless. If you absolutely must block the UK, you probably need to work a different site.

You aren't charging too much (and on any other site that would probably be way too low). Do not put nudity or masturbation in your profile photo, it's not allowed. You can't even flash in public on AW, so don't worry about being naked or highly suggestive on cam either (until you're in private).

ah ok thanks! If I want to block the U.K what sight would you suggest. How likely do you think it would be that I get someone I know if I don't

1) work streamate if you wanna block the UK and stay on a private based website
2) and this is going to be my big point, if you aren't equipped for people you know to see you camming, don't be a camgirl. Sorry if that sounds harsh but it's the reality of the internet, at some point in time someone you know is going to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.