AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No Sleep till Philly!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2012
Okay so I probably will sleep but tomorrow I am flying to Philadelphia for the Thursday night NFL game.
I think I might stick around to see more of Philly since I have never been there before.

Anyone know Philly? and good spots to hit? I am going to be city center and avoiding North Philly.

I'll be leaving on Saturday afternoon to be in Toronto for Sundays game between the Bills and YOUR Seattle SEAHAWKS! So if there some hotspots that are a no miss let me know.

Thanks Much

You know, maybe I'll play some B-ball outside of the school but there might be some guys up to no good.
Maybe starting trouble in my neighborhood?Get in one little fight and Mom will get scared and say Your going
to live with your aunty and uncle in Bel-Air. I'll whistle for a cab and when it gets near I'll see that it has Fresh on the plate and dice on the mirror!

Take it from there.

Reactions: Rose and SoTxBob
All I can say (unless you are an Eagle fan) is do not wear the other teams apparel- Their fans take great pride in being assholes and are the reason I never want them to win any championship. I remember a scene of a 49ers Eagles game in the winter where 49er fans were being pelted from all angles with snowballs from everyone just because they weren't eagle fans.

Other than that hope you have fun.

Reactions: Just Me
SweepTheLeg said:
All I can say (unless you are an Eagle fan) is do not wear the other teams apparel- Their fans take great pride in being assholes and are the reason I never want them to win any championship. I remember a scene of a 49ers Eagles game in the winter where 49er fans were being pelted from all angles with snowballs from everyone just because they weren't eagle fans.

Other than that hope you have fun.
Not sure he needs to worry. He may be the only dude in the stadium.

If there's something an Eagle fan loves more than have something to cheer about, it's to have something to boo about. They'll show up in droves

Reactions: Just Me
Just had to thank because of the song/tv references. :) I know nothing about Philly, but hope your trip is enjoyable.

EasyBakeBabyOven said:
Just had to thank because of the song/tv references. :) I know nothing about Philly, but hope your trip is enjoyable.
I've heard it's a really cool town actually

SweepTheLeg said:
If there's something an Eagle fan loves more than have something to cheer about, it's to have something to boo about. They'll show up in droves

This is very serious. Do not wear any Seattle apparel to the game. Do not take that risk. Do try a real Philly cheesesteak.

Edgar, after reading your rap, I no longer yell out WHOA in my head when I see your name. :mrgreen:

I concur with the rest of the crowd: be sure to dress in neutral clothing, and you will have better odds in living to an old age :D

Thanks to all for the postings just got back from Philly last night.
Complete blast had a great time even though the football game washed out in the second half.
Stayed at Lowes hotel in the city center it was fantastic. Place was 1 block away from the city open Market.
Had sandwiches and cheese-steaks the size of my head and may have been the best Sandwich's I have ever had in my LIFE.

The old town area was stacked with bars, and restaurants and tarot reading places and pool halls and live bands. Friday after closing a bar called the Farmers Cabinet and Moriarty's..woke up hung over like a bastard and toured some of the historic stuff.
Got chased by a monkey...literally a little bitty monkey!
I am telling you I might even go back to Philly for another look around it was fun, the ppl were nice and it was a good GOOD time.

So I arrived at the house around 7-8 and said to the cabbie yea homes smell ya later Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-air

Reactions: LadyLuna
EdgarAllenWhoa said:
You know, maybe I'll play some B-ball outside of the school but there might be some guys up to no good.
Maybe starting trouble in my neighborhood?Get in one little fight and Mom will get scared and say Your going
to live with your aunty and uncle in Bel-Air. I'll whistle for a cab and when it gets near I'll see that it has Fresh on the plate and dice on the mirror!

Be sure to run up and down the "Rocky steps" one time for me, and bring me back a nice, greasy Philly cheesesteak. :-D

EDIT: Oh, okay. You're back from Philly. :) Nevermind about that last part...lol.

Reactions: EdgarAllenWhoa
Jupiter551 said:
here I was thinking you'd gone mad for cream cheese :woops:

Mmmm...cream cheese! :drool: Now I want a bagel from one of those stores in Penn Station (NYC)...downstairs near the Long Island Rail Road waiting area.

Triple post!

Herschels is right next to Dinics in the market...it was so good that I almost cried when I was finishing them.
Lunch then dinner....awesome...and yes...high fiber is something you are going to want to consider.
I tell you its something about big port cities they just seem to have access to all the good stuff first!

Didn't get any cream cheese because sandwiches were too filing and CRAZY good.

Attachments

• dinics.jpg
    dinics.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 29
  • herschels.jpg
    herschels.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 29
I've never been to Phillie, but after this thread, I think I'd love to visit. Sounds rich and interesting. An urban legend once said that W.C. Fields had on his gravestone, "I'd Rather be in Philadelphia."

Conversely, few towns have suffered more verbal banter about it being a dull place to visit.

An old vaudeville routine: "You won first prize! A week's paid vacation to Philadelphia!" Second prize? TWO weeks paid vacation to Phillie. :)

Nordling said:
I've never been to Phillie, but after this thread, I think I'd love to visit. Sounds rich and interesting. An urban legend once said that W.C. Fields had on his gravestone, "I'd Rather be in Philadelphia."

Conversely, few towns have suffered more verbal banter about it being a dull place to visit.

An old vaudeville routine: "You won first prize! A week's paid vacation to Philadelphia!" Second prize? TWO weeks paid vacation to Phillie. :)

Nord your right I heard the old gags as well...there was some trepidation of going there. I heard really rough..but I am telling you. City Centre and Old Town and the city hall and Philly Public Library (yup did the Rocky run up the stairs) I am telling you. Also, the sports facility all in one place baseball, football, hockey and basketball all in one location. The old architecture that they have restored and saved Philly is doing okay at least in those areas. The museums and the liberty bell and the art galleries it was pretty slick
North Philly okay...I am guessing train wreck..but every where I went down town never once felt I was in danger.
I heard that Pittsburgh did a revitalization of their down town core...art galleries, restaurants, pubs this sort of thing...anyone know Pittsburgh and if this was true?

Reactions: Nordling
Status
Not open for further replies.