AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No-one will tip!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetsexy18

Banhammered
Jul 11, 2011
Recently I have been modelling every night as I really need to make a good amount of pay this month, only the men will not tip! I have a lot of viewers too and nothing will get them to tip, I show myself off and still nothing! It makes me fed up. Anyone have any ideas? as I'm stumped! Anyone with similar problem at all? Only made 700 tkns since the beginning of the month! Which isnt a lot converted into pounds :(
Thank you

sweetsexy18 said:
Recently I have been modelling every night as I really need to make a good amount of pay this month, only the men will not tip! I have a lot of viewers too and nothing will get them to tip, I show myself off and still nothing! It makes me fed up. Anyone have any ideas? as I'm stumped! Anyone with similar problem at all? Only made 700 tkns since the beginning of the month! Which isnt a lot converted into pounds :(
Thank you

Get model status from AmberCutie and there are many topics on this in the models only section. You also can find a few in the general discussion as well, using the search function. I am too lazy to link just now. :-D

Reactions: sweetsexy18
sweetsexy18 said:
Thank you
Maybe you're not being polite enough with your viewers. Judging from the 2 messages I received from you about model status, I'd guess that you need to spruce up your people skills.

It may be a few days before I do my next batch of model approvals, so thanks for your patience.

No I dont need to work on my people skills, I just didn't know what to write and am sorry for that, I have a bit of writers block tonight, I am always very polite with my viewers. Sorry again if I have gave you the wrong impression.

sweetsexy18 said:
No I dont need to work on my people skills, I just didn't know what to write and am sorry for that, I have a bit of writers block tonight, I am always very polite with my viewers. Sorry again if I have gave you the wrong impression.
Just seems common sense if you're going to ask someone for something you might say "please" and possibly a "hello" or something like that. But if you aren't open to constructive criticism maybe the model's section isn't even the right place for you.

Reactions: Eva_ChangeN
AmberCutie said:
sweetsexy18 said:
Just seems common sense if you're going to ask someone for something you might say "please" and possibly a "hello" or something like that. But if you aren't open to constructive criticism maybe the model's section isn't even the right place for you.
I dont really understand your problem. I said i was sorry, been having a tough day. never mind then, thought you would be a bit more understanding.

sweetsexy18 said:
AmberCutie said:
sweetsexy18 said:
I dont really understand your problem. I said i was sorry, been having a tough day. never mind then, thought you would be a bit more understanding.
Don't feel like treating me with respect? Don't deserve the help you'd have gotten here. BANNED.

Re:

sweetsexy18 said:
ok But honestly hunni, ur the one with the problem not me
Protip #2: "hunni" isn't a favorable nick name.

Sorry for the show here, everyone, but if people aren't going to talk to me like a normal human, let alone the one who keeps this site running smoothly for so many nicer people, then they aren't going to be part of this community.

Frankie said:
Model troll was trollin' o_O
Lol nah, trolls are funnier than that.

Mikeythegeek said:
Frankie said:
Model troll was trollin' o_O
That wasn't trolling. That was grade A retardation.
Nah, just extremely young and immature and can't handle being told they could do something better. Handling constructive criticism is something that not everyone can do.

Am I the only one that noticed she gave amber a "Thanks" on the post saying she was being banned...WTF? Who does that?! :think: :lol:

"Thx for bannin me, 'preciate it "hunni"!" :cool:

Ahhh, Trolls :handgestures-salute:

ScarletVixen said:
Am I the only one that noticed she gave amber a "Thanks" on the post saying she was being banned...WTF? Who does that?! :think: :lol:

"Thx for bannin me, 'preciate it "hunni"!" :cool:

Ahhh, Trolls :handgestures-salute:
Thank you for pointing it out, just gave me a morning laugh :).

Oh yay I found it! I was trying to figure out what the heck everyone was talking about in the model pondering. Took me forever! This is stupid, but I feel pretty damned successful right now! :lol:

DAMN.

I was all set to answer questions. Can I answer even though she's banned? Or maybe start a new thread, even though I don't need help earning tokens... but for models who might need help?

I'm sure some do need help... And not the "Get a giant mirror, write peoples names on it with lipstick/snot/poo and charge 5000 tokens for it" kind of bullshit advice...

UKgg said:
DAMN.

I was all set to answer questions. Can I answer even though she's banned? Or maybe start a new thread, even though I don't need help earning tokens... but for models who might need help?

I'm sure some do need help... And not the "Get a giant mirror, write peoples names on it with lipstick/snot/poo and charge 5000 tokens for it" kind of bullshit advice...

5000 tokens should get you WAY more than that. I'm thinking snoopy dance.

UKgg said:
DAMN.

sounds like an interesting post you are about to write... go for it! :thumbleft:

Status
Not open for further replies.