AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New pvt prices

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2018
Poland
Chaturbate Username
nickiii666
Was just chaning my pvt price for regular and notced that pvt prices went a bt jup ,lets say ! Max price is 1920 tk/min!
What dlo you think ablout it? Im having from long time 60/min and now its in really low level.... Thinking about raise up my price a bit, because now nobodyh can say that mine price is a lot haha
Just curioys, what do you think about it? I just saw it and a bit shocked:)

Attachments

• IMG-20240612-WA0033.jpeg
    IMG-20240612-WA0033.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
Too late to edit but did they get rid of the group show option as well? I don't see it.

Upvote 0
I don't think it really changes much for the vast majority of models, but perhaps some of the highest earning models who normally wouldn't offer privates might consider it since the prices in the past might not have been worth it. As for increasing your own prices I think it's worth a shot, you never really know what people are willing to spend. I remember when I started out I had my rate at 60/min but then one day I decided to increase it to 90/min to test it out and even though a few of my regulars complained they all eventually just accepted the new rate and took me pvt anyways.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.