AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

NEW model tag

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 10, 2024
I'm new on chaturbate i just got age verified but i have not started streaming yet since I'm still setting up my place and getting working stuff.
Does that mean when I will go live during my first time streaming I won't have the "NEW" tag? Since its past 7 days now.
Or how how does the NEW tag on chaturbate work. I hope I have not wasted my promo. Or does the NEW tag appears the first time i go live.
Kindly i need to be aware about that

The 'NEW' tag is active from the moment you have been age-verified and for 7 days, so if you got age-verified more than 7 days ago you have lost it....

But if you email support and explain your situation they might restart the 'NEW' period for you, I heard this has been the case in other cases, but I don't know what the chances are, or how long you will have to wait for a reply (this being the weekend), but it could be worth a shot.

Upvote 0
The 'NEW' tag is active from the moment you have been age-verified and for 7 days, so if you got age-verified more than 7 days ago you have lost it....

But if you email support and explain your situation they might restart the 'NEW' period for you, I heard this has been the case in other cases, but I don't know what the chances are, or how long you will have to wait for a reply (this being the weekend), but it could be worth a shot.
Thanks alot for the info...i will definitely give it a shot

Upvote 0
If they see you have not streamed yet they should (maybe?) reactivate it for you. Just be sure you are ready to start streaming the moment they do, and stream for seven looong days to build a following.

Upvote 0