AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Netflix anti-suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun__

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jul 16, 2011
I just watched Pontypool and it is the worst zombie movie I have ever sat through. It gave me the idea to create a thread of stuff to avoid on Netflix however.

y9eyY.jpg

The Devil Inside Her (may also be The Devil Within Her).

No watch. NO.

The Weatherman with Nicholas Cage. Why?.......Why? Why do you have that listed as a comedy Netflix? Are you sadistic? :crybaby:

There used to be one called Dead Girl on there that Netflix "suggested" to us.

OMG FUCK YOU NETFLIX! Just no. Don't watch it.

KayleePond said:

SHE IS RIGHT DO NOT WATCH IT

Reactions: KayleePond
"Not another, not another movie" At no point does it actually start being funny but oh does it try. :violin:

KinseyStar said:
My friend roped me into watching the movie Tire. In the movie, a tire comes to life and goes on a killing spree with its psychokinetic powers. No joke...
I believe you mean Rubber, and it was awesome. It was a wonderful exercise in absurdity and they tell you this right out the gate.

KayleePond said:

I rather enjoyed Dead Girl. The main guy was a whiney emo shit, but other than that, it was the most original take on the living dead genre I've seen.

This is a lot like the worst movie thread and I will echo my sentiment here- Mulva: Zombie Ass Kicker/ Filthy McNasty.
Worst piece of shit I ever watched.

I have a good sense of humor of the absurd, but more than perhaps any humor genre, absurdity is a personal thing. To me, being informed that Rubber was an exercise in absurdity had no effect on my hating the movie. :) But, like I said, tastes in movies are entirely subjective.

Reactions: KayleePond
SOMEONE TELL ME WHY I SHOULDN'T WATCH DEADGIRL I AM INTRIGUED AS FUCK

also, I second Birdemic. That was literally the worst movie on the face of the planet.

I guess for me, I know Birdemic or Rubber is going to suck and they themselves aren't going to try and convince me otherwise- so that's part of the fun for me going into watching these movies with friends knowing it's going to be bad. It's a much difference experience than watching a movie where there's potential or expectation for it not to suck.

Reactions: lordmagellan
lordmagellan said:
KinseyStar said:
My friend roped me into watching the movie Tire. In the movie, a tire comes to life and goes on a killing spree with its psychokinetic powers. No joke...
I believe you mean Rubber, and it was awesome. It was a wonderful exercise in absurdity and they tell you this right out the gate.

You are right. Oops. It was a while back. You're right that they tell you right out the gate. At the beginning, and they thoroughly make fun of themselves. But it still left me scratching my head.

Korreline said:
SOMEONE TELL ME WHY I SHOULDN'T WATCH DEADGIRL I AM INTRIGUED AS FUCK

also, I second Birdemic. That was literally the worst movie on the face of the planet.

Zombie rape. LOTS of it and a bunch of other just plain weird and fucked up shit and necrophilia. I can usually handle a lot of fucked up shit but I did not enjoy it. I was open minded but I think they really just made it upsetting instead of interesting.

Worst horror movie I've seen in ages: Def by Temptation. It was made in 1990 but I'd not heard of it until a member in a chat room suggested it. It's got some great actors...Samuel L. Jackson, Bill Nunn, Kadeem Hardison...kind of an updated "blaxploitation flick" in a way, but it was terrible Bad script, bad direction, bad special effects...unbelievable characters... ugh.

Samuel L and Owen Wilson in Meeting Evil- So stupid....so so stupid, I was kinda shocked at how bad it was. I was doped up on Robitussin and pretty ill at the time though, and even still, just bad! Usually movies are more tolerable in that medicated half dont give a fuck whats on really state...def not the case!

KinseyStar said:

Rubber :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.