AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Need opinions on interaction

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 25, 2024
Hey guys and gals, I'm 7 months in talking and sending gifts to an of girl from everyone's favorite South American country. I need advice whether to proceed or just give it up. I send on average 400 bucks a month, we talk about each other's personal lives, I ask about her hometown, local language and customs, exchange photos both normal and intimate, I haven't made the leap to a cam show and I wonder if all those is worth the effort and money. Before I thought ridiculous to pay money to talk a woman,but here I am. I signed up for it, she's expressed distress when I do bring it up, she's tired of me sometimes, and many times I see this interaction as a fruitless endeavor. I'm not too old or bad looking, 36, I get compared to David Arquette or Andy Garcia alot, my real life is different I'm very outgoing and have no anxiety talking to people. I consider the local economy where she lives isn't good, but something doesn't sit right the effort, I have never given any women friends or others the money I have to her, around 3500,which isn't a huge sum but could be used elsewhere. I compliment her alot, I showed what I say to a spanish speaking gal friend of mine and she thought I was so sweet and respectful. It's not all about me, but man, I can't help but think I'm being used like an old mule. I wonder sometimes if I'm a tiresome burden to this woman or she enjoys the conversation. I've been invited down to where she lives but I don't believe anything until it's on my lap and I don't expect anything from any woman. Help me out with some opinions, good and bad

Reactions: Lover31660
Damn bruv, it's like that , its funny I talked to another American of girl ,she got 100, for a month,some messages but I forgot about her. I felt bad for this woman here with the emotional manipulation, the most i ever paid irl for a click was 300 and I got way more, gotta shrug my shoulders

Not to be emotionally manipulates with pics of her baby, grandma and when she self harms, is that part of the cam deal?

she is selling you attention. you give her money and she gives you attention. if you stop giving her money- the attention will go away.

Hey guys and gals, I'm 7 months in talking and sending gifts to an of girl from everyone's favorite South American country. I need advice whether to proceed or just give it up. I send on average 400 bucks a month, we talk about each other's personal lives, I ask about her hometown, local language and customs, exchange photos both normal and intimate, I haven't made the leap to a cam show and I wonder if all those is worth the effort and money. Before I thought ridiculous to pay money to talk a woman,but here I am. I signed up for it, she's expressed distress when I do bring it up, she's tired of me sometimes, and many times I see this interaction as a fruitless endeavor. I'm not too old or bad looking, 36, I get compared to David Arquette or Andy Garcia alot, my real life is different I'm very outgoing and have no anxiety talking to people. I consider the local economy where she lives isn't good, but something doesn't sit right the effort, I have never given any women friends or others the money I have to her, around 3500,which isn't a huge sum but could be used elsewhere. I compliment her alot, I showed what I say to a spanish speaking gal friend of mine and she thought I was so sweet and respectful. It's not all about me, but man, I can't help but think I'm being used like an old mule. I wonder sometimes if I'm a tiresome burden to this woman or she enjoys the conversation. I've been invited down to where she lives but I don't believe anything until it's on my lap and I don't expect anything from any woman. Help me out with some opinions, good and bad

Hi. The fact that in your first sentence, you said “everyone’s favorite South American country” gives me the impression that you’ve browsed the forum enough to notice that a lot of you guys on here gravitate towards the Columbian models. She didn’t hold a gun to your head and force you to send her gifts. You chose to do that when you could have just stuck to visiting her on OF or whatever other site(s) she’s on, and spent your $400/month in tips and purchases…like many other members are capable of doing without expecting the model to act like their girlfriend.

See, if I was a man and in your shoes, the male version of me (who’s already pretty sure that the model is just b.s.-ing with the invitation for an in person visit) would have dismissed it by saying something like “Lol. Oh, come on. We both know that’s not REALLY gonna happen. 😂 Anyway, would you like to go private?”

A lot of you guys who make these posts already know that the model is most likely b.s.-ing you (to continue getting that money that you keep shelling out), but instead of saying anything you guys in lust are letting your dicks take over, and you even convince yourselves that “Hey, this hot girl is really into me!”

"Everyone's favorite South American country" ???

🤯🥶😖
Right? Jesus fucking Christ! People make me sick.

@Vixxen81 lol I know where you're going with that. So chef's kiss, perfect.

She likes the money. 🤷‍♂️
And 36 isn't "old." 🤔

I would have loved to been able to provide a comment on this, but as it’s in the ‘Ask-a-model’ section I’ll have to refrain 🫡😭

Reactions: Smoothie
The roast is real,I'm getting the business. she's 26 so it's not a huge age gap,I was just attempting to be more personable than "show Azz bb, put a pogo stick in there" I mean yall do this for a living , I wanted to see it from the other side,I don't get joy spittin on people, I'm probably just another dummy but it's cool, there's a reason people seek out these services,right? I know anything I type will be met with much chagrin , I don't know,it's weird to me, I got women in my life I can call up and don't ask me for spit, do all yall dislike your clients as much as I'm getting roasted here? Just curious bruv,

Hey, i don't mind paying, I get it ,it's how she/yall earn bread. Yall say it's a transaction, but bro, she'll call me up and yell me what a pos her baby daddy is, personal stuff about her parents, is that the usual hussle or na?

Your Colombian cam model friend is essentially virtual product you are buying on the internet. 99% of the time it does not extend to real life, because this product does not quite exist in real life.

Are you happy with the product? If you are not, stop buying it. You repeatedly buying it wont change it into a different product. A loaf of bread is a loaf of bread, no matter how many times you buy it.

If you are happy with how things are with her at the moment, aka you enjoy spending time with her so much that it is worth 400 monthly dollars to you, then keep spending. Just remember that there isn't any magical levels that will start unlocking after you have spent a certain amount.

She will always just be your Colombian cam model friend on the internet, nothing more than that. If thats enough for you - keep going.

She is not taking you for a mule, she is doing her job. Providing companionship to you, and many other men, on the internet. That is the bread, it wont change.

Hey, i don't mind paying, I get it ,it's how she/yall earn bread. Yall say it's a transaction, but bro, she'll call me up and yell me what a pos her baby daddy is, personal stuff about her parents, is that the usual hussle or na?

it could be part of the hustle, or she could have zero boundaries and use her regulars as emotional support. who knows.

do you want her to be unloading all this personal shit on you?

do all yall dislike your clients as much as I'm getting roasted here? Just curious bruv,

no offense but i think our clients aren't going onto cammodel forums trying to get opinions on our interactions. with the majority of us there are clear boundaries and understandings in our interactions. we don't dislike our regs at all. if we did dislike them, they would be banned.

Last edited:
The roast is real,I'm getting the business. she's 26 so it's not a huge age gap,I was just attempting to be more personable than "show Azz bb, put a pogo stick in there" I mean yall do this for a living , I wanted to see it from the other side,I don't get joy spittin on people, I'm probably just another dummy but it's cool, there's a reason people seek out these services,right? I know anything I type will be met with much chagrin , I don't know,it's weird to me, I got women in my life I can call up and don't ask me for spit, do all yall dislike your clients as much as I'm getting roasted here? Just curious bruv,
Dude, I'm a viewer also. I can see how someone can be drawn in, but all I've spent was on tips and privates. Asking me for money is a deal breaker.
And 36 isn't "old. "😉

Dude, I'm a viewer also. I can see how someone can be drawn in, but all I've spent was on tips and privates. Asking me for money is a deal breaker.
And 36 isn't "old. "😉

it could be part of the hustle, or she could have zero boundaries and use her regulars as emotional support. who knows.

do you want her to be unloading all this personal shit on you?

no offense but i think our clients aren't going onto cammodel forums trying to get opinions on our interactions. with the majority of us there are clear boundaries and understandings in our interactions. we don't dislike our regs at all. if we did dislike them, they would be banned.
Hey, you're right, she's not coming on here making a thread about yours truly. I haven't been blocked in the 7 months we had this pen pal correspondence, so maybe I'm not totally offensive, just a little

And 36 isn't "old. "😉
Thank you,hey I'm a youthful 36, I would like to think so atleast. Yea, I don't mind helping out a little bit, I won't go into detail but it's not the typical requests it's more personal stuff she asks help with and I tend to believe it

How many of you guys announce your age and location right away when interacting with a model?

I'm Bill, 42, F, NYC. 😂 This is not a mid-90s AOL chatroom (Age/sex/location? Lol) or Tinder. And your dick size and description of your physical appearance isn't really necessary in the introduction either. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.