AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Need help refund

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 19, 2024
Hello,
I have be banned. Im agree with this decision. I wanted to be banned (some guys will understand me !). When I came back with an other account, I tried to spend once again but Chaturbate took my money, and banned me just after the confirmation. I lost my money, and I never had service or spent TK.

I plan to explain this unfair case (more than 70€ confiscated) to consumer associations. But above all to file a complaint. Being poor and addicted is not a shame. What is shameful is to exploit the misery of repentant and sorry people.

sincerely, please advise me if you can.

Hello,
I have be banned. Im agree with this decision. I wanted to be banned (some guys will understand me !). When I came back with an other account, I tried to spend once again but Chaturbate took my money, and banned me just after the confirmation. I lost my money, and I never had service or spent TK.

I plan to explain this unfair case (more than 70€ confiscated) to consumer associations. But above all to file a complaint. Being poor and addicted is not a shame. What is shameful is to exploit the misery of repentant and sorry people.

Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team

Upvote 0
Hello,

You as a person are banned, any new accounts you create will automatically be banned when you buy tokens.

You'll get your refund but wha't you won't get is a sympathetic ear about making a decision to violate the terms of service by creating a new account.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Slapstick and Rytar
Upvote 0