AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MyFreeCams Models....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
If you have Verified Model Status here at the forum, and you have not yet posted in this thread yet, what are you waiting for?
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=9331#p210997

It is your opportunity to voice your thoughts, feature requests, bug reports, etc., to the Admins of MyFreeCams! The Model Web Broadcaster is the future of broadcasting on MFC, so if you have not already switched from the old, outdated software, get on the broadcaster immediately and report your input in the thread above. I am sending Leo a full report of all the feedback we receie in that thread on Tuesday morning/afternoon (this week!) so reply ASAP!

Here is the wiki page about the Model Web Broadcaster.

Here is the link to the actual page to broadcast via the Model Web Broadcaster.

Please note: As of a few days ago, the current version of Flash via the Chrome browser has been causing a few video/sound issues. It is recommended to try Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer 9 while Chrome looks into their current Flash issues, which hopefully will be resolved soon.

Here is a list of features you're missing out on by NOT switching to the broadcaster TODAY!

AmberCutie said:
Features of the broadcaster that you don't get on software:
Tips - when a person tips, you can click their name RIGHT IN THE TIP. No need to search them out in the room to try and PM them.
Ignore - it actually blocks the person from typing in your chatroom, not just make it so YOU can't see their text
Windows - you can keep it all in one window easily, or just 2 if you pop out a PM manager
Emotes/chat - it scrolls smoothly and emotes don't fudge up (animation problem and topic update bug with emotes in software)
Topic - the box is much bigger so it's easier to edit topic
Friends list - it's right on your main screen so you can click/see people easily
User info - click on a person and their info is easy to read/displayed and clicking them to ban/ignore/PM/add friend/view notes is right at your fingertips
PM tabs - when a person is typing to you in a PM, it shows a pencil icon on the tab so you know they're typing. When you receive a new PM/message, the tab turns a different color so you know to check it. And if you're using the PM manager and get a new message, a little red icon appears at the bottom of your main window so you know to check it.
Tokens - you can refresh your token session if you'd like to start a new countdown, it's easier to keep track this way
Accessibility - if you'd like to cam from a new computer/location, all you have to do is open a browser, no need to download and install anything
And the biggest reason of all to switch? The software is old and outdated. MFC's focus is on updating the broadcaster with new features and streamlining it. The software is unlikely to be receiving any new helpful/awesome features, so you're basically missing out.

AmberCutie said:
Please note: As of a few days ago, the current version of Flash via the Chrome browser has been causing a few video/sound issues. It is recommended to try Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer 9 while Chrome looks into their current Flash issues, which hopefully will be resolved soon.

This may help solve the problems with Google Chrome. I too have been having troubles with MFC and other Flash based sites while using Google Chrome.

Type this into the address bar in Google Chrome.

chrome://plugins/

Disable the PepperFlash Player then close Google Chrome and reopen it.

If you have the Adobe Flash Player plugin installed for use with another browser it will also be in the list of Flash Player plugins in Google Chrome. You should disable this Adobe Flash Player plugin too.

The screenshot below shows the PepperFlash Player built into Goggle Chrome disabled, the Adobe Flash Player built into Google Chrome enabled, and the Adobe Flash Player plugin disabled.

Attachments

• Chrome Plugins.PNG
    Chrome Plugins.PNG
    76.9 KB · Views: 1,595
Airwolfe said:
AmberCutie said:

This may help solve the problems with Google Chrome. I too have been having troubles with MFC and other Flash based sites while using Google Chrome.

Type this into the address bar in Google Chrome.

chrome://plugins/

Disable the PepperFlash Player then close Google Chrome and reopen it.

If you have the Adobe Flash Player plugin installed for use with another browser it will also be in the list of Flash Player plugins in Google Chrome. You should disable this Adobe Flash Player plugin too.

The screenshot below shows the PepperFlash Player built into Goggle Chrome disabled, the Adobe Flash Player built into Google Chrome enabled, and the Adobe Flash Player plugin disabled.
It would be best (and the admins responsible for the broadcaster would prefer) if models did NOT do this unless they frequently check for Chrome plugin updates. Disabling it would prevent automatic updates, and we are expecting the next flash plugin update to fix the issue.

My MFC video had been lagging for like the past 2 nights where it was even noticeable on my end. I thought the one guy who took me private was gonna end it very quickly because of it, but he told me not to worry about tech issues and that he just wanted to see me.

I love Chrome, but I'll start using Firefox for now, until this issue is resolved with Chrome.

I agree with The_Brown_Fox I have had issues with my video as well an customers that I can see are having issues as well. I am glad someone that someone said something. However, now that I read the post this is with chrome and I use firefox or safari, what now lol? I usually do not have the problems I have had this consistently.

NikkiNightrain said:
I agree with The_Brown_Fox I have had issues with my video as well an customers that I can see are having issues as well. I am glad someone that someone said something. However, now that I read the post this is with chrome and I use firefox or safari, what now lol? I usually do not have the problems I have had this consistently.

I had to make a switch from Google Chrome to Firefox, because Chrome hasn't been working right for me lately (it used to be my favorite browser). I try to load a webpage, and it sits there on 'Loading...' So now I use Firefox for everything, and yes, occasionally even with Firefox I have some issues with video lag on MFC. I don't splitcam MFC with other sites, and I have a very good Verizon FioS internet connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.