AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MY WHOLE CAM ONLINE ON OTHER SITES

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

QUINCY_UK

Cam Model
Jul 17, 2015
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@quincy_uk_mfc
MFC Username
QUINCY_UK
OK I know this was a risk but as a new cam girl I didnt expect this AT ALL!
So I googled my Cam name just out of curiosty and found ALL of my cam videos online LIKE EVERY SINGLE DAY I have cammed!

one site is called http://[site name banned*5].org/

how can i get this taken down!
theres also many more sites!!!! im so shocked
PLUS I TRIED WATCHING THE VIDEOS AND THEY CHARGE PEOPLE TO WATCH AND DOWNLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKING MONEY OUT OF US!!!!

Yup, that's part of the job unfortunately. Every model that broadcasts is going to end up capped and posted on other sites. Sometimes they'll be free tube sites, but I've found ones like these to be a million times more common. I had caps like that of me online the day after my first ever broadcast.
I don't know if there's a way to take them down (I'm sure there is but I've never tried), but there really is no point. More will be posted. It's just one of the many things you'll have to deal with if you want to be in this line of work.

Yup, that's part of the job unfortunately. Every model that broadcasts is going to end up capped and posted on other sites. Sometimes they'll be free tube sites, but I've found ones like these to be a million times more common. I had caps like that of me online the day after my first ever broadcast.
I don't know if there's a way to take them down (I'm sure there is but I've never tried), but there really is no point. More will be posted. It's just one of the many things you'll have to deal with if you want to be in this line of work.

Yeah I totally get it, but what pisses me off they charge people for it and some my content has also been DOWNLOADED like what the heck! I kind of knew this would happen but not to this extent.... I just dont want my images up on pop ups! :(

What site do you cam on? I know for MFC they own all the rights to your stream and as far as I know they (or a third party the sell to) sell the videos to the pay per month sites. Everything is recorded from the second you log on till you log off (except maybe groups/privates??) and is posted to these sites. I think since they own the rights to your stream you can't do anything about it.

I could be wrong so don't quote me but I THINK that's how it works.

What site do you cam on? I know for MFC they own all the rights to your stream and as far as I know they (or a third party the sell to) sell the videos to the pay per month sites. Everything is recorded from the second you log on till you log off (except maybe groups/privates??) and is posted to these sites. I think since they own the rights to your stream you can't do anything about it.

I could be wrong so don't quote me but I THINK that's how it works.
MFC does NOT do this.

You're thinking of streamate, probably.

MFC does NOT do this.

You're thinking of streamate, probably.

http://[site name banned*5].org/
This is the site I was thinking of, you can find every single stream of every camgirl basically. Do you know who is responsible for this? I was thinking MFC owned the rights and owned this site because that's what someone told me so I dunno!! Could we DMCA request that to be removed? It has CB and Streamate girls on there as well, i think.

This is the site I was thinking of, you can find every single stream of every camgirl basically. Do you know who is responsible for this? I was thinking MFC owned the rights and owned this site because that's what someone told me so I dunno!! Could we DMCA request that to be removed? It has CB and Streamate girls on there as well, i think.
ugggg....it's cam girl videos. org

Who's responsible for it? Video capers who have hundreds of girls on auto record. Take a look around the models only DMCA section to learn more about this.

Reactions: KayleePond and Gen
The link auto-blocks because there's no need to advertise where to see all of our videos in the public section! I know your intention is good but sharing the link just let's more people see the vids.

They're recorded and uploaded by "cappers" aka guys who have programs that automatically record and upload public shows.

Reactions: KayleePond and Gen
Who's responsible for it? Video capers who have hundreds of girls on auto record. Take a look around the models only DMCA section to learn more about this.
Good to know!

I was so shocked when I saw all the websites that had all my public shows on videos....
I looked on DMCA im guessing we have to pay to get it taken down?

MFC have a free solution -> http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/DMCA_Information_for_Models
Sending DMCA Notices
You are entitled to send a DMCA notice to any website that is illegally posting your content to try to have it removed.
There are a number of companies that can send a DMCA notice on your behalf and they usually charge a small fee for each DMCA notice or a flat monthly fee.
MFC has contracted one such company, Guardlex, to assist you with sending DMCA notices free of charge to you. Simply go to the DMCA section of your Model Admin page and follow the instructions or Contact Model Support if you have any questions.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Swizzles
Email mfc and ask for their help They will give you a DMCA tab in your admin.

However for the place that charges memberships, they ignore DMCA notices. The company will send them, but they will not ocme down. THey will however stop indexing them in google search.

However for the place that charges memberships, they ignore DMCA notices. The company will send them, but they will not ocme down. THey will however stop indexing them in google search.

I assume you're talking about Upstore? (I think it's safe to say since you can't search the site itself) It's definitely possible to get stuff removed from there but you probably need to use another service other than the one MFC offers. There's only 2 sites I know of that that I've never seen content removed from. One of them hosts on Upstore and just re-uploads anything that gets removed, and the other is a streaming site that completely ignores DMCA notices. I've seen content removed from every other site though.

I assume you're talking about Upstore? (I think it's safe to say since you can't search the site itself) It's definitely possible to get stuff removed from there but you probably need to use another service other than the one MFC offers. There's only 2 sites I know of that that I've never seen content removed from. One of them hosts on Upstore and just re-uploads anything that gets removed, and the other is a streaming site that completely ignores DMCA notices. I've seen content removed from every other site though.

Thanks for the info!
To be honest I was expecting one or two sites uploading content that is not theres! but not to the extent i just saw under my name. like im only new at camming not even a month! what pisses me off the most is there taking my image and selling it for money! im sure thats SUPER ILLEGAL!

Yes - i should have clarified. MFC's service doesnt manage to get stuff off that site. You can pay for services yourself that may have better luck - DCMA protection https://cammodelprotection.com/ i have heard is getting results.

Yeah i've been on them site protection but they charge alot of money, like i understand the rate there are loads of girls who want protection and i bet its a full time job for these people. just the standard rate is abit to high for me at the moment, as im not camming everyday at this moment so i will find it hard to cover the costs. thanks everyone for your input!!!!!!

Your best defensive is a good offensive, as in the 'Netflix' effect.
Movies and TV shows get pirated (no really, it happens) and I remember back in the days when Netflix was first starting up, an exec said that the best defense to piracy is to make an inexpensive and easier option available. All you can attempt is to supply a demand and capture part of the piracy market.
There are sites devoted to doing this, like manyvids.com and other camgirl content or fundraiser sites. The content options go well beyond videos and I suspect this is a good revenue stream for camgirls. It's been discussed in detail in this forum and worth reading.

Your best defensive is a good offensive, as in the 'Netflix' effect.
Movies and TV shows get pirated (no really, it happens) and I remember back in the days when Netflix was first starting up, an exec said that the best defense to piracy is to make an inexpensive and easier option available. All you can attempt is to supply a demand and capture part of the piracy market.
There are sites devoted to doing this, like manyvids.com and other camgirl content or fundraiser sites. The content options go well beyond videos and I suspect this is a good revenue stream for camgirls. It's been discussed in detail in this forum and worth reading.

Not really sure what you're trying to say here, MFC is already a free site so you can't really make it cheaper or easier to access. And I don't see how making paid content will stop piracy, if anything it will make it worse. I don't think the main issue most cam girls have with piracy is monetary anyways, at least for public shows, it's more likely to be that they don't want their videos to get found by someone they know or have content floating around the internet when they decide to stop camming. Live streams can be geo blocked but when recordings are posted on other sites it's out of the model's control.

Reactions: Sansa and QUINCY_UK
My point is that you can't stop the capping or sharing and, the force behind that is demand from downloaders.

Creating a more attractive supply may be an affordable and profitable counter-balance.

I don't think the main issue most cam girls have with piracy is monetary anyways, at least for public shows, it's more likely to be that they don't want their videos to get found by someone they know or have content floating around the internet when they decide to stop camming.
Very much this. I think a lot of cam girls assume that they lose money on caps being out there, but I have a feeling it's not nearly as bad as they may think. I actually believe it brings money IN, in the bigger picture.

But in the case of girls who are just doing this temporarily to make some money and move on to a "vanilla" career and wanting to keep as much of their content hidden as possible, I get that. But the only/best route is 1. only doing naked sexy stuff in private/group (still a chance it gets recorded, though) and 2. utilizing a DMCA company, whether it be going through MFC or CB for it or paying for one themselves.

I had no idea sites like this existed. Wow. I heard about things popping up on the tube sites, but not this. Good info. Thanks.

Yes - i should have clarified. MFC's service doesnt manage to get stuff off that site. You can pay for services yourself that may have better luck - DCMA protection https://cammodelprotection.com/ i have heard is getting results.

Just my input here, but I've sent soooo many upstore links to MFC, so they can send DMCAs, and they've gotten most of them taken down. However, I usually wait about a month, and if the videos are still there, I resend the links to MFC again. I'm pretty sure we're not supposed to do this cause they have already sent the DMCA to them once, but the way I see it, I wait long enough, then if it's still not taken down, I try to get them to send another one. Because we've all heard of different sites' admins being dicks while another might be decent. So it usually takes a while (like 6 months or longer), but eventually they have gotten most of mine taken down from upstore. So what can it hurt to send the free request to MFC? Try it. If it doesn't work after a while or you're desperate, then definitely go with one of the paid services (like cammodelprotection).

Just my input here, but I've sent soooo many upstore links to MFC, so they can send DMCAs, and they've gotten most of them taken down. However, I usually wait about a month, and if the videos are still there, I resend the links to MFC again. I'm pretty sure we're not supposed to do this cause they have already sent the DMCA to them once, but the way I see it, I wait long enough, then if it's still not taken down, I try to get them to send another one. Because we've all heard of different sites' admins being dicks while another might be decent. So it usually takes a while (like 6 months or longer), but eventually they have gotten most of mine taken down from upstore. So what can it hurt to send the free request to MFC? Try it. If it doesn't work after a while or you're desperate, then definitely go with one of the paid services (like cammodelprotection).

I know I am responding to an old thread but how did you find the links to upstore.net? I tried doing it but I was not able to get the links for the files aka my video.

I know I am responding to an old thread but how did you find the links to upstore.net? I tried doing it but I was not able to get the links for the files aka my video.

I think you just send the link for the download page. I hope that makes sense. If not, feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.