AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My Stripchat was account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 12, 2024
Dear @Stella_SC my account cindrella_queen was banned due to reason accepting payment outside the stripchat platform. But the truth is I did not receive any payment outside the platform! I was very new it was my first day and i didn't knew about all the rules and regulations.! One of my viewers asked me to send me scan code for payment I never thought my account would get blocked forever! I did a mistake i agree but i would have got the warning atleast i could know my mistake! Please do the needful to me it's will be a great favour. Right now I am going to lots of problems and I am unable to get some good job also ! My account was blocked 1year ago ! I tried to contact stripchat many times but they are fixed with their reply! So @Stella_SC please suggest me some way to get back my account! I swear I won't do that mistake again! I am really in need so I need to get back my account please help.

Solution
Hello @cinderella_queen

Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do to assist you. You provided an alternative payment option for one of your users, which is considered a major rule violation on our platform. Our rules are made very clear and all models have to agree that they have read and consent to our rules prior to signing up, and then again every time they stream.

We wish you the best in your future endeavours.
Hello @cinderella_queen

Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do to assist you. You provided an alternative payment option for one of your users, which is considered a major rule violation on our platform. Our rules are made very clear and all models have to agree that they have read and consent to our rules prior to signing up, and then again every time they stream.

Upvote 0
Solution
Hello @cinderella_queen

Please try to understand I was new on stripchat it was my first day ! Please i deserve one chance ! I will never repeat the same in future and ever ! Try to do something for me please! It was my first day and I didnt knew all the rules ! Please do the needful

Upvote 0
Please try to understand I was new on stripchat it was my first day ! Please i deserve one chance ! I will never repeat the same in future and ever ! Try to do something for me please! It was my first day and I didnt knew all the rules ! Please do the needful
It's your responsibility to know the rules of the site before streaming. Being new is not an excuse. Stella said there's nothing more they will do, so it's time to move on.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Rytar
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.