AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My Payment is rejected

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 5, 2024
Hi, I am an Indian cam Model and my bank has declined payment and they are asking for a reference number so that they can understand why the payment has been rejected. Can stripchat provide one? Reference number? Without a reference number the bank cannot understand the issue.

@Charlie_SC Please help me understand why my payout is declined. I need a reference number to show my Indian bank so that they can trace the inward remittance and understand why they have declined my payout. My stripchat ID is shimoona. For any foreign inward remittance the bank needs a reference number to trace the declined payment.

Upvote 0
@Charlie_SC Please help me understand why my payout is declined. I need a reference number to show my Indian bank so that they can trace the inward remittance and understand why they have declined my payout. My stripchat ID is shimoona. For any foreign inward remittance the bank needs a reference number to trace the declined payment.
Be patient, it is the weekend. It is likely that neither Charlie nor Stella will see your post here until Monday.

Have you already approached SC official help? That should always be your first step especially regarding payment issues.

How to contact the Stripchat Support team:

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
I have contacted support and they asked me to
Be patient, it is the weekend. It is likely that neither Charlie nor Stella will see your post here until Monday.

Have you already approached SC official help? That should always be your first step especially regarding payment issues.

How to contact the Stripchat Support team:

I did and they told me bank has declined it but when I contacted the bank they told me they need a reference number from the sender (Stipchat/Paymentico) or anyone who is sending me the amount. So I am waiting to get a reference Number.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Hello @shimoona
You've done the right thing by contacting our support team as all payment queries must go through the official Stripchat Support team.
As I can see, the Support team has responded to all your queries and is continuing to communicate with you in order to help with the situation.
Please also refer to my PM for further clarification.

Upvote 0