AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My fail cams

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sevrin said:
All this tells me is that I'd best not use my BAF. Ever.

I use my BAF a lot, I've never had any problems. However since the rule changes back in December, they're a lot more strict about the issue, especially if you spam the link. Heck, even one referral through a certain site can get you banned from both sites from what I hear.

AlexLady said:
Just a note;

Yes. Basics can go premium without -ever- purchasing tokens. All they have to do is refer someone and have that person go premium.

Attachments

• 1281796420168.jpg
    1281796420168.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 88
Mikeythegeek said:
OK, I just wanted to be sure all possibilities on your computer are covered.

Maybe you should just send another message to them saying that if they don't get back to you, you'll never give them another dollar ever again. That might get their attention.

I think threating messages like this are more likely to be ignored than anything else, actually.

And I would take a guess that they may not feel he is worth their reply if they've already decided that he gets his tokens "fraudulently" (whether they were right or not) and would rather just be done with him. Imagine how many fraudulent accounts a site like MFC has to deal with... whether Kraus is one of them or not, if they expect he is then they will just continue to not give 2 flying fucks about him and focus on other, more pressing site issues.

Sucks for Kraus, but I can't say I totally blame MFC for thinking this way. I'm sure their suspicions were made worse when they saw him create 2 additional accounts which may or may not have accessed the site from the one of the same IPs, may have the same CC attached (or a gift card), etc.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Yes, does suck for me. :-D

It seems to me though, that this all could have been avoided if they had replied to me just once and said what they thought that I had done (or had someone else do for me). Whatever the issue was I would have fixed it. Instead, I wound up spending a not insignificant amount of cash on the additional accounts and they had no problem taking my money. Well, no more. They know how much it was and they won't get another dime out of me. I'll figure out a way to get another Premium account, but just so I can PM.

I am going to run a sniffer while trying to log into the third Premium account to see what is really causing the resource spike with the Flash plugin. If MFC is trying something funny, the right people will hear about it and I will have some level of satisfaction. Because of all of this, I have no doubt that MFC is not above questionable activities themselves.

Thanks everyone for your help; I cannot believe how much time I have spent on all of this. I have never been so frustrated in my life but as long as I do not lose my friends on MFC because of this I will be OK. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.