AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My experience as Premium,and a model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NevaehStar

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Oct 27, 2010
So, last night i purchased my 1st tokens on my basic acct & became PREMIUM! yay!!

i encourage ALL new models to get tokens & be a Prem for awhile.
What an experience! Seeing it from the other side!! I loaded tokens & me and my guy use that account.
Many Pro's & Con's- i finally saw the lounge- and whoop-dee-friggin-doo lol i see why it is there, but i now see why so many members stray from it too- drama, over advertising, waaaay too fast of conversations!

Now- these are my opinions & how i *FELT* when i all of sudden became "high & mighty" cuz when i go into rooms, models now pay attention to me(us) I now have that bold lettering saying *I spend Money!*

BIG DIFFERENCE in treatment by a majority of models. (I understand why of course! But i see why some models aren't popular no matter how hot they are)
Personality goes a LONG way with us at least. We skipped thru all the different pages, gettin random models & stoppin in for a bit. here's my advice for models (again, my outlook & opinion)

As soon as a Prem comes in the room- don't bombard them! I would get chat room mssgs, PM's & all & not even been there 3 seconds! ANNOYING! I think it shows waaay too much desperation! (most of these types were on 3-4pg, had usually less than 5people in room) but still, hang loose, give a smile & wave if they stick around for a minute...

Rude B*tches~~(sorry i dunno what else to say at the moment, but the "damn ur a bitch! came outta my mouth several times last night!!)
#1 make me call u a b*tch reason~~
i ask u what ur rates are... u reply tip & see! ok. we need better clarity. I don't want to spend 50tokens expecting at least tits & u shake ur pantied ass. so, i asked again, well- how much to shake ur ass?(didn't have to be nude) she says- tip. i wait around. leave & come back a few minutes later. I say again- so if i tip u, u will shake ur ass for me? she says- YES. ok. i tipped 10tokens. low maybe. personally- she wasn't a top model or even on 1st page who is ABLE(u know what i mean-popularity makes u bank for what u got) to get high tips for her body. I asked for something i get free all the time! I ask to see a models body, so i can see what i'm gettin & most will spin around! This girl? i tipped 10- she looked at me. sat there & did NOTHING. wtf? nice. no thank u, no smile, no standing up- so she got a rate of 1 & a few comments. THAT is a good way to get a BAD name fast! wow! If u are not willing to do SOMETHING even for a smaller amount- then u need to better inform members of this!
That model took my dollar that I probably popped my TIT out for at one time!!! i average a few up to 20plus people in my room & still new, and i feel i'm tipped good at this point- no issues paying bills. So, i don't go too far for low tokens-- but i have! every now & then i'll show my puss for 10tokens! IT BRINGS MORE TIPPERS! so, hell yeah, give a little-take a little. works nicely so far. :)

thats the couple things that really ticked me off last night.

A few quick tips from my brain:

no matter how many people are in your room--including Guests & basics-- you should still remember ur on cam for everyone to see. so, don't pick your zits! or pick your nose, or anything else that is un-becoming. ewwww.
Remember- especially with Guests-- the basics & guests can be a possible tipper too, no need to be rude, just mute them. But see, ALOT of tippers will go "undercover" as guest....

ALWAYS do a sound check when u get on cam & get someone to talk with u. Remember though, that if the member doesn't realize that HIS/HER sound is turned down- then YOUR sound could still need adjusted. Random sound tests are good, especially when slow- it's an excuse to chat. I came across so many rooms with music blaring & crackling, girls talking & it was crackly etc... Don't BLARE music so my ears bleed!! But also- if ur music is too close or u are using music thru ur latop speakers--this could be the cause too!

--oh & my guy was overly happy with me buying tokens.. he took over the laptop! grrrr lol

oK, my brain hurts. :happy7: thats all for now folks! lololol

This is why a lot of people scream about webcam, lighting and sound quality. You won't be popular if it's painful or annoying to sit in your room watching you.

NevaehStar said:
Personality goes a LONG way with us at least.
This is your most important asset, in my opinion. Looks or a Profile may get someone into your room, but you can only keep them there with WHO you are.

And as far as the Lounge goes: I almost always turn off the chat if I'm going to use it to peek in on models I don't know.

I became a Premium member before I became a model. I despise the regular lounge because of all the cyber rioting and chaos. Also seeing for myself what guys say and how rude and disrespectful they are as well as saying how "I am going to go get myself banned" from so and so's room. OMG Pathetic LOL. I just made it to Lounge1000 yesterday so WOOHOO, I love it there way better quality of men and some models from here are there too, also it is way smaller and it is much easier to keep track of what is being said on the wall as well as not as much scrolling to find out who is in there, thank god! I had a great time in there, the members of L1000 are much friendlier and more polite, those are the guys I like to roll with :)

BodyOfATeen said:
I became a Premium member before I became a model. I despise the regular lounge because of all the cyber rioting and chaos. Also seeing for myself what guys say and how rude and disrespectful they are as well as saying how "I am going to go get myself banned" from so and so's room. OMG Pathetic LOL. I just made it to Lounge1000 yesterday so WOOHOO, I love it there way better quality of men and some models from here are there too, also it is way smaller and it is much easier to keep track of what is being said on the wall as well as not as much scrolling to find out who is in there, thank god! I had a great time in there, the members of L1000 are much friendlier and more polite, those are the guys I like to roll with :)

Clearly, they're just nice to you. Some of those L1k pervs are fucking assholes. Can't stand some of them.

No Mikey I found some of those too, but the amounts of the ones I just happened to come across were far less than the regular lounge is what I am saying, there's always going to be someone that doesn't like you and that is their right, just like it is our right not to like them either, otherwise I wouldn't be able to function on a job like this LOL.

I fucking hate both the lounge's. Guys just in there to be fuck heads. I turn the chat off when I'm in there. Cant stand the fuckers.

When I'm on my premium account I *hate* it when girls PM me within a few seconds of getting in their room. And I concur, a little personality and a smile go a long way.

GiaMisaki said:
not to be a bitch but you tipped 50c and expected to see something? give me a break.

To be fair the model didn't specify a tip amount even after she asked politely several times.

What Frankie said. Let's review what was said.

- Premium asks "how much to see you shake your ass?"
- Model says "Tip," never giving an exact amount to see this.
- Premium tips 10 tokens
- Model does nothing.

Two points here-

1- Nevaeh, did you put a comment in the tip asking her to shake her ass for you? If you didn't, that may have been why nothing happened.

2- Some girls on the lower end of the camscore scale will do things for very cheap. I saw one girl the other day saying "50 tokens to get naked." Yeah, she was a studio girl (despite being in the USA, I knew she was a studio girl since her background was similar to a few other girls) so there was a chance that she'd show for 5 minutes and then get clothed again, but still.

yeah, basically we spent like 20min in her room & only wanted her to really turn around to see her ass. Of course the perv b/f said "shake ur ass" lol but also told her didn't have to be naked. He's an ass man & wants to see the shape & all before throwing down tokens for her to do more.

Make sense? Kinda like we noticed that some girls u can ask to see their ass & they stand up & turn & wiggle it --so u can see if it may be something u like. Other girls immediately say XXtokens... we both agreed that it seems a model will get further on here if they at least show what they have to offer--non-nude. Spin around or whatever.

And yes we put it in the comment & there were only an average of 5 people.

And i know girls can do what they want- but what peeved us was she never specified an amount after asking a few times then she didn't even appreciate the 10tokens. Hell all she had to do was stand up & turn around. But she didn't do anything & never said thank you. A thank you goes a long way!

And yeah I will do cheapy shows when it's slow & I give freebies ALL the time. It makes my room more crowded. Yes i will pop a tit out for a few seconds then put it away, puss flash & all as freebies alot. I think that's why i do decent here & have so many regulars already. I'm not a bitch, I'm not greedy & I appreciate EVERY TIP & every RATE of 5. I will flash sometimes as a surprise when someone says -i rated u 5-. But, i just don't go too far for free cuz it just seems like desparation to me....

Interesting observations from the other side of the fence.

Welcome to L1000 Bodyofateen. i know some hate the lounges, but i enjoy L1000. Just to hang out and chat and not feel like I need to be tipping. Yeah there are some assholes, but that is what iggy if for.

Tipping is interesting. From the premium's standpoint 10 tokens value is different than from a model's standpoint. The premium is thinking how much was paid for the tokens, and the model is thinking how much she will get.

For me attitude is #1 with a model.

So many models.....so little time and tokens.

luvsyou said:
Yeah there are some assholes, but that is what iggy if for.

Tipping is interesting. From the premium's standpoint 10 tokens value is different than from a model's standpoint. The premium is thinking how much was paid for the tokens, and the model is thinking how much she will get.

For me attitude is #1 with a model.

So many models.....so little time and tokens.

:text-yeahthat:

If it wasn't for the iggy function, I could not handle the lounge. Once you get rid of the tards, it's not too bad.

Personality and attitude are everything in the cam whore business! Looks lure 'em in, but personality will keep them around.

the problem i have with doing freebies is im aware there are a lot of guys who will come to my room and use the image of just my ass or just my tits to ahem ..."pop" then explain to me how good that 10 second shot of my t and a made then cum promptly after they leave with no tip. also her not saying at least thank you and smiling for your ten tokens was highly rude... although sometimes when its slow for me and i keep getting 10 token tips every 30 minutes or so my tone when i say thank you tends to start sounding like screw off and my smile gets a bit murderous lol.

Mikeythegeek said:
What Frankie said. Let's review what was said.

- Premium asks "how much to see you shake your ass?"
- Model says "Tip," never giving an exact amount to see this.
- Premium tips 10 tokens
- Model does nothing.

Two points here-

1- Nevaeh, did you put a comment in the tip asking her to shake her ass for you? If you didn't, that may have been why nothing happened.

2- Some girls on the lower end of the camscore scale will do things for very cheap. I saw one girl the other day saying "50 tokens to get naked." Yeah, she was a studio girl (despite being in the USA, I knew she was a studio girl since her background was similar to a few other girls) so there was a chance that she'd show for 5 minutes and then get clothed again, but still.

lol i shake my ass for free... i never even heard models ask tokens to shake their ass's... thats lame...

i was a premium for 2 years before i became a model.. and thats confusing as shit as well.. lol
i especially had problems with getting used to beeing a model..
also i saw alot of low rated models.. and understood why they are low rated..
never expected that it would be this hard to be part of the medium rated models..

i think every models should have a premium account just to see the otehr side.. it can help alot with understanding members.. and most of all... to see whats going on with the whole site (lounge)

TashaMaddison said:
i was a premium for 2 years before i became a model.. and thats confusing as shit as well.. lol
i especially had problems with getting used to beeing a model..
also i saw alot of low rated models.. and understood why they are low rated..
never expected that it would be this hard to be part of the medium rated models..

i think every models should have a premium account just to see the otehr side.. it can help alot with understanding members.. and most of all... to see whats going on with the whole site (lounge)

I'm glad I became a Prem & still while i'm "new" I have learned alot!! It actually makes me want to cam more because I realize that obviously my personality & my general nature seems to draw more people & in turn draws more & bigger tippers.

I enjoy chit chatting but I agree that I get frustrated when I get all dolled up & excited & then... it's a sucky time. It is very hard to keep your spirits up when it's like that. So i usually log off, give myself some time and come back on later.
It hurts me not having a set schedule & the last 2wks I have only been on cam a few hours.
I've had members -begging- me to get on & do PRVT's & i'm an IDIOT for not doing it!!! I look back on that now. I still haven't been on cam, but been logged in & chatted some.
And also used my Prem acct, which some members figured out who I was in a couple of the Top models rooms..lol i didn't tell them=cuz i don't want any model thinking that I'm competition---i'm not!! (well-unless u typically average less than say $200-$300 a week, then I guess it's possible) but i haven't made Shiiit lately, due to my personal life.

Me & my guy use the Premium acct, so people don't know when it's me or him unless i say something.. like.. today.. i said i was the female of the couple & i guess someone looked at the profile & of course -NevaehStar- is listed as a fave model & a pic of me is on there.... lol
oh well. Models get defensive & ban us or ignore us if my guy mentions that his g/f is a model... i understand, but we tip & all u have to do is be a guest to watch.
So, i've learned that when i'm on cam & these things come about-- no big deal. That was my view all the time. I've only banned i think 3 people & they crossed the line after repeated warnings. I've turned a hater into a tipper before, so i don't like to be too mean, yet i won't let anyone disrespect me.

I've mentioned when I make my re-appearance after being busy & sick, that i'm just being me, like usual -but i'm not going to put on heels & stockings blah blah-- that's not every day me either.
country girl will be back ;)
and it seems most don't care for it unless i put my cowboy hat on-- i will do that, i love my hat!
but i have the "Love me or hate me" attitude. I have my sex kitten side of course :)
now, to find the camo g-string....

TashaMaddison said:
i think every model should have a premium account just to see the other side.. it can help alot with understanding members.. and most of all... to see whats going on with the whole site (lounge)

There are 2 things I would recommend to every new model if she asked for suggestions and the above is one of them. The other would be to join up here.

Jaydenrainey said:
the problem i have with doing freebies is im aware there are a lot of guys who will come to my room and use the image of just my ass or just my tits to ahem ..."pop" then explain to me how good that 10 second shot of my t and a made then cum promptly after they leave with no tip.

Damn...wish I could get off that easy! The only way I could get off like that is if I hadn't seen a woman in years. :lol: There's really not much you can do about those kinda guys except call them out publicly for being such cheap bastards and minute men. Just my half tokens worth. ;)

Jaydenrainey said:
the problem i have with doing freebies is im aware there are a lot of guys who will come to my room and use the image of just my ass or just my tits to ahem ..."pop" then explain to me how good that 10 second shot of my t and a made then cum promptly after they leave with no tip.

When boys have said that, I always say they are being completely unfair that they get to play but I don't. :p It has a low success rate for me... but you can always give it a try!

Jaydenrainey said:

Ugh, they're just trying to get a rise out of you. I ignore those cats as what they want is attention and I'll be damned if I give it to them. It's not that serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.