AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My chaturbate permanetly banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 4, 2024
Hello @punker barbie please note that i got banned and that happened when someone sent me a photos of girls and I didn’t know the age of them and i wanted them to send more so i got banned for life
My last username I created got banned as well
Username: arabicboii
Is there a way they might re consider my case

...i got banned for life
My last username I created got banned as well
YOU are banned as a person, not just your former account. Until you resolve (if possible) any and all issues on your previously banned account, any subsequent accounts will too eventually be suspended.

Upvote 0
I’m kind of in the same boat. Not for the reasons you are but trying to figure out if I’m banned because I never got a reason as to why I was banned. I was just having a conversation I’m guessing that violated the TOS. The conversation wasn’t dealing with anything vulgar. And I’m trying to figure out if it was that so I can apologize correctly and let it be known that it won’t happen again so I can get my account back. I’ve seen people talk about a warning email. I never got one of those.

Upvote 0
I’m kind of in the same boat. Not for the reasons you are but trying to figure out if I’m banned because I never got a reason as to why I was banned. I was just having a conversation I’m guessing that violated the TOS. The conversation wasn’t dealing with anything vulgar. And I’m trying to figure out if it was that so I can apologize correctly and let it be known that it won’t happen again so I can get my account back. I’ve seen people talk about a warning email. I never got one of those.
MFC! Sextpanther. Uberhorny. Streamate. CamSoda, Cam4. I make way too much on all sites so if one falls off I have lots of backup to make over 2k a week. You should always have 3 or 4 sites to work every day. Easy $$$

Upvote 0
MFC! Sextpanther. Uberhorny. Streamate. CamSoda, Cam4. I make way too much on all sites so if one falls off I have lots of backup to make over 2k a week. You should always have 3 or 4 sites to work every day. Easy $$$
I’m speaking as a consumer. Not a broadcaster. I spent a lot of money and I really enjoy CB more than any platform. I’ve made some good friends on there surprisingly and I don’t want to lose contact or not be able to participate on there.

Upvote 0