AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My Chaturbate account got banned earlier

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Miss A

Cam Model
Jun 19, 2024
Somewhere over the rainbow
chaturbate.com
Chaturbate Username
Andi_Purre
Hello @punker barbie good day to you :)

I would like to ask some help for my account who got banned earlier while I’m streaming. I don’t know the reason why I get banned. I already contact the chaturbate support team about it. But I have not received any reply yet. I just received an automated reply from them.

I would like to know the reason of why did I get banned.

Please do help me with this matter. My account username is “ Andi_Purre “

Thank you,

He stole your ID to get you banned because you left the studio. You can argue this with support by emailing legal@chaturbate.com
I believe this is what happened to me also.. I was working under a studio and the boss used to hold our passports. I lost so many opportunities to leave the country, When she returned my passport i tried to open an account and oops account banned. I wrote to CB since 25th July I have not received any response yet

Upvote 0
Hello Everyone! It’s just a quick update for my account on CB🥹

My account is finally back!!!😭 I am so glad and thankful for @AmberCutie because her platform give me hope when I was frustrated, confused, and mad at what just happened.😭 I personally sorry for being so annoying here for the past days/weeks/month because I don’t know who to ask help or advice when I get the email from Chaturbate Support🥺 I personally so thankful to your platform @AmberCutie ❤️

Thank you also @punker barbie for your assistance! I do really appreciate it so much🥺❤️ honestly I am losing hope when you barely respond and cb didn’t emailed me back after what I explained to them. Maybe I was just paranoid for what did just happened to my account and was shocked when I read the permanent. But after all the effort it was all worth it!!😭😭 and the sad nights and days to me is all been taken away when I checked that CB emailed me back already🥺❤️

I am so thankful also to @Vixxen81 for your advice and a little convo we have🥺 your the only one that never judge me at first🥲 I adore you so much!❤️

And to everybody @KingMarti @SCRIPTA @Slapstick Thank you also guys your the reason why I expressed my frustration and atleast give me some advices also but I still didn’t give up on my account because I believe there only was an error.

And to chaturbate support team I am happy and thankful honestly!😭 forgive me for being so annoying this past weeks.

Best day ever of my life!😭❤️ Thank you everyone! I am so thankful and happy😭❤️

Andi_Purre
how long did it take for legal to respond to your issue

Upvote 0
Hi @freskykaylee maybe you could try email the Chaturbate support and then wait and see for the results.

Perhaps you could also make a thread here and politely ask for the representatives here so that they can look about your concern.

Thank you 🙂
i did all that plus the thread.. hopefully it will be resolved. i have now even emailed legal like you did... how long did it take for you to get feedback
i emailed support on 26th no response upto now and i did not add another email

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie good day to you :)

I would like to ask some help for my account who got banned earlier while I’m streaming. I don’t know the reason why I get banned. I already contact the chaturbate support team about it. But I have not received any reply yet. I just received an automated reply from them.

I would like to know the reason of why did I get banned.

Please do help me with this matter. My account username is “ Andi_Purre “

Thank you,
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23643668

Upvote 0