AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My Accounts were Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 20, 2024
Hello guys, My account was banned when i was having fun on Chaturbate and then after a few tipping this account got banned. im not sure if it was about a picture i sent to camgirls for a pose i would like them to do ( because i saw it being removed but it was not even a nude picture) that username is armpitslayer and i have already submitted a support ticket 2 days ago And today i purchased a supporter package for 20$ with 200 tokens again on my another account when transaction completed i instantly got banned, the username is b3m0re.

Any staff support from this site will be much appreciated because i have been waiting for official support for 2 days still nothing in my email.

Thank you very much.

We've been waiting been waiting 7 days and no correspondence yet. We haven't been sent our payment either. Some people here receive same day responses however so I hope you're one of the lucky ones pal.

Best of luck

Upvote 0