AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

my account was deleted and I only requested a username change @punker barbie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 15, 2024
hi @punker barbie On Friday May 17 I requested in an email a change of user of my account xhxoxtxsxex for Tinacb and initiated the procedure on Tuesday May 21 at 6:30 am Colombia time, since then I have not been able to access my account and it appears as if it were deleted.

It has been almost 8 days since support started the change process and my account appears deleted, I only requested a change of user, not the deletion of the account, it does not let me enter, it does not let me do anything, all my tokens is there, my debts do not wait, I have asked other representatives of the industry in Colombia and they have told me that this process only takes two days and that I could enter my account normally, but that clearly the advisor in charge of making my name change has suddenly had some failure in the process and what he did was to delete my account.

Please, if the change of user cannot be made, can you return my account as normal, please thank you very much.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-05-27 at 9.24.20 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-05-27 at 9.24.20 PM.jpeg
    296.6 KB · Views: 6
@punker barbie Thank you very much, I appreciate the help but could you please tell me how much longer I should wait, it has been 8 days without working, without collecting my tokens, my debts do not wait, I just asked for a name change and they deleted my account.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.