AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account has been permanently banned.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 16, 2024
, my ID is qiu_kiyomi. I have worked on the stripchat platform for nearly a year. When I first joined this website, I was working in a studio, but I later found out that he deducted nearly 80% of my income, so I chose to change to a better studio. However, my original studio began to retaliate against me. When I just changed the studio, he kept registering my account with the photo I had provided him with before, so my account would not be able to log in.So after I changed my certificate to solve this problem, he recorded my live broadcast and ps it with the word illegal, reporting that I showed the word illegal in the live broadcast. Because of this ridiculous forged evidence, my account was permanently blocked, so I went to the support staff to appeal, and my account was unsealed again after review, but only one day later, my account was reported and banned! ! !This time, the studio reported my private payment with a screenshot of my salary. This is really excessive. Why can't the platform carefully review it? I initiated a second complaint. The result of the complaint was that the staff said that I could register a new account and restart the live broadcast. I obeyed, but only two days later, it was banned for the first time! This is ridiculous, and when I appealed again, the supporters blacked me out. If I really broke the rules, I wouldn't keep complaining, and you lifted the ban for me twice. Is this really reasonable? And the official has not provided me with any evidence of my violation. I feel that I have been played as a monkey, and my income during this period has also been blocked.Do you regard me as a free labor force?Now I have found a lawyer to send them a lawyer's letter. If it still can't be solved, I will sue you to the end.And I also told you that the studio was reporting me maliciously. You promised to investigate, but he was not punished, but kept blocking my account and wasting my time.

Attachments

• IMG_8320.png
    IMG_8320.png
    292.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_8323.png
    IMG_8323.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_8326.png
    IMG_8326.png
    730 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_8327.png
    IMG_8327.png
    858.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_8328.png
    IMG_8328.png
    749 KB · Views: 19
Solution
Hello @qiu_kiyomi

I can see that you have already been provided with ample assistance from both our official Support team and the community manager within your region.
I have also investigated your case once again, as has our investigations team due to your numerous requests for appeals.

I would like to advise once again that we stand by our decision and you will remain permanently suspended from our site.

Please note that we do not suspend models lightly and only do so once we undertake a thorough investigation and have clear evidence at hand.

Unfortunately, I cannot assist further in this case, but we do wish you all the best in your future endeavours.
, my ID is qiu_kiyomi. I have worked on the stripchat platform for nearly a year. When I first joined this website, I was working in a studio, but I later found out that he deducted nearly 80% of my income, so I chose to change to a better studio. However, my original studio began to retaliate against me. When I just changed the studio, he kept registering my account with the photo I had provided him with before, so my account would not be able to log in.So after I changed my certificate to solve this problem, he recorded my live broadcast and ps it with the word illegal, reporting that I showed the word illegal in the live broadcast. Because of this ridiculous forged evidence, my account was permanently blocked, so I went to the support staff to appeal, and my account was unsealed again after review, but only one day later, my account was reported and banned! ! !This time, the studio reported my private payment with a screenshot of my salary. This is really excessive. Why can't the platform carefully review it? I initiated a second complaint. The result of the complaint was that the staff said that I could register a new account and restart the live broadcast. I obeyed, but only two days later, it was banned for the first time! This is ridiculous, and when I appealed again, the supporters blacked me out. If I really broke the rules, I wouldn't keep complaining, and you lifted the ban for me twice. Is this really reasonable? And the official has not provided me with any evidence of my violation. I feel that I have been played as a monkey, and my income during this period has also been blocked.Do you regard me as a free labor force?Now I have found a lawyer to send them a lawyer's letter. If it still can't be solved, I will sue you to the end.And I also told you that the studio was reporting me maliciously. You promised to investigate, but he was not punished, but kept blocking my account and wasting my time.
If this is StripChat issue, perhaps tagging @Charlie_SC and @Stella_SC, they are the SC reps here will help. Especially since this is in the generic cam chat forum not the specific Stripchat support one.

I hope you can get some assistance.

Upvote 0
如果这是 StripChat 问题,也许标记 @Charlie_SC@Stella_SC,他们是这里的 SC 代表,会有所帮助。特别是因为这是通用的 cam 聊天论坛而不是特定的 Stripchat 支持论坛。

我希望你能得
如果这是 StripChat 问题,也许标记 @Charlie_SC@Stella_SC,他们是这里的 SC 代表,会有所帮助。特别是因为这是通用的 cam 聊天论坛而不是特定的 Stripchat 支持论坛。

我希望你能得到一些帮助。
谢谢 for reminding me that my English is not very good.☺️

我希望你能得到一些帮助。

Upvote 0
@Charlie_SC @Stella_SC
Why can people who report maliciously keep reporting, but I can't complain? Maliciously reporting that my studio not only squeezed models, but also threatened me. I sent you all these letters. Do you really care?

Upvote 0
@Charlie_SC @Stella_SC
I am really sad. I am a model in China. When I first worked on the website, there were only 20 anchors online in the Chinese area. I managed my account carefully and loved this website, because I believe that the official will protect the models, but the fact is that the bad guys are still active on the website. I have many models who have suffered the same experience as me. If we leave the studio, the boss of the studio will threaten us. Without your support, it is so difficult to protect ourselves.

Upvote 0
@qiu_kiyomi stop posting back to back, give the rep time to respond. And this is an English speaking site, posts made in another language are not going to be approved.

Please take a break until support has had time to respond both to your ticket at their site and here. I'm moving this into the appropriate section of the forum.

Upvote 0
@qiu_kiyomi stop posting back to back, give the rep time to respond. And this is an English speaking site, posts made in another language are not going to be approved.

Please take a break until support has had time to respond both to your ticket at their site and here. I'm moving this into the appropriate section of the forum.
Ok, I see, thank you.🙏🏻

Upvote 0
A week has passed, and there is no support staff to help me solve the problem. I am too disappointed with the service of stripchat platform, and I hope others will seriously consider joining this platform.

Upvote 0
Hello @qiu_kiyomi

I can see that you have already been provided with ample assistance from both our official Support team and the community manager within your region.
I have also investigated your case once again, as has our investigations team due to your numerous requests for appeals.

I would like to advise once again that we stand by our decision and you will remain permanently suspended from our site.

Please note that we do not suspend models lightly and only do so once we undertake a thorough investigation and have clear evidence at hand.

Unfortunately, I cannot assist further in this case, but we do wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Upvote 0
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.