AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Movies that made you laugh the most

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
I'll go first...

Ace Ventura:pet Detective
Liar Liar
Return of the Living Dead
Trading Places
The Jerk
Space Balls
Men at Work
Something about Mary
The Water Boy
Happy Gilmore
Bad Santa

Christmas Vacation
Badder Santa (uncut, uncensored version of Bad Santa)
Spaceballs
The Police Academy movies
Hot Fuzz
Shaun of the Dead
Clerks. (and just about anything else by Kevin Smith)
Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog
Monty Python and the Holy Grail

I know there are a few others, but I just can't remember them right now.

Coming To America
The Hangover
Superbad
Harold & Kumar
Black Dynamite (Almost forgot how I almost died laughing when eating and watching this movie until I saw it on SweepTheLeg's list)

Reactions: SweepTheLeg
Oh man! How could I forget Coming to America!? I quote the hell out of this movie to this day! "From the what's going down episode of That's My Mama, Mr. Randy Watson!"

Reactions: ProNasty
a see a few in there that make me howl..
I'll throw in a couple of mine

Caddy Shack: "My uncle says you got a screw loose." "Your uncle molests collies."

Airplane: "Surely you don't mean that?!" "Yes I do, and quit calling me Shirley".

CaddyShack for sure
History of the world part I
Monty Python and the holy grail
Robin Hood Men in Tights
In Bruges
Slapshot
N.W.H Fear of a Black Hat

I'm on the fence with Adam Sandler- Has he become less funny, or had he just remained the same level of funny and I simply grew up? I do enjoy Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, and Don't mess with the Zohan. He lampooned himself over the kind of movies he makes in Funny People, and then immediately right after went back to making the same movies that he lampooned himself over.

Grandma's Boy is also quite humorous.

SweepTheLeg said:
I'm on the fence with Adam Sandler- Has he become less funny, or had he just remained the same level of funny and I simply grew up? I do enjoy Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, and Don't mess with the Zohan. He lampooned himself over the kind of movies he makes in Funny People, and then immediately right after went back to making the same movies that he lampooned himself over.

Grandma's Boy is also quite humorous.

I enjoyed Reign Over Me. He definitely proved that he could pull off a serious role.

Ah yes Reign Over Me was a real good movie. He could do other roles and other movies I guess it's just the anger of me where it's like he could be doing so much more, and instead would rather do a grown ups 2 instead. But if he's going to make more money doing shit than serious roles then I guess I can't knock him. money is money.

Reactions: emptiedglass
SweepTheLeg said:
Ah yes Reign Over Me was a real good movie. He could do other roles and other movies I guess it's just the anger of me where it's like he could be doing so much more, and instead would rather do a grown ups 2 instead. But if he's going to make more money doing shit than serious roles then I guess I can't knock him. money is money.
Well I'm sure he doesn't want to get type casted as being able to play only one kind of role. It's also possible he could just be burnt out from playing the "funny guy" in movies all the time.

he went from reign over me, to doing things like grown ups and jack and jill. Jack and Jill had the budget of 80 million dollars and if you can tell me that movie even looks like it cost 80 million to make i'd love to know how.

I love funny movies! Some of my favorites are:

There's Something About Mary
The Hangover
Office Space
Liar Liar
Stepbrothers
all the American Pie movies
Eurotrip
Rain Man
Super Troopers
Pineapple Express
Meet the Parents, Meet the Fockers, Little Fockers

I can't believe that no one has mentioned Anchorman! By far Will Ferrells best work!

SweepTheLeg said:
he went from reign over me, to doing things like grown ups and jack and jill. Jack and Jill had the budget of 80 million dollars and if you can tell me that movie even looks like it cost 80 million to make i'd love to know how.

Adam Sandler makes $20-25 million per film. There's a quarter of your budget gone already.
Now tack on salaries for Al Pacino, Katie Holmes, and David Spade.
Some of these actors are being paid obscene amounts of money.

As mentioned: Adam Sandler films, Kung Pow and Dr. Horrible's Sing-along blog are on my list.

Tucker & Dale versus Evil
Good Burger
Mean Girls
The Artist

:lol: weird list^

CarinaChateau said:
As mentioned: Adam Sandler films, Kung Pow and Dr. Horrible's Sing-along blog are on my list.

Good Burger
Mean Girls
The Artist

:lol: weird list^

It's surprising that so few people seem to have watched Dr. Horrible's. Even the soundtrack makes me giggle.

CarinaChateau said:

I'm a huge fan of Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along-Blog, can't wait for the sequel that they're supposedly working on to come out.

Tucker & Dale was great as well.

I have so many movies I could list that I'm not even going to attempt to do so, except to add the first two Home Alone movies.

morment said:
CarinaChateau said:

I'm a huge fan of Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along-Blog, can't wait for the sequel that they're supposedly working on to come out.

Tucker & Dale was great as well.

I have so many movies I could list that I'm not even going to attempt to do so, except to add the first two Home Alone movies.

Sequel? I think you just made my night.

Status
Not open for further replies.