AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

More stupid questions from a newbie couple…….

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
supportave husband said:
Many Thanks to the few positive replies and to the negative 'feminazi Amerikan bitches' that take offense at my sincere request for a little friendly advise and support in this brand new venture for my Thai wife and I....yes we are partners.......

The remark I made.....'You western women are a much more independent and confident breed than Asian women, but I would guess that most of you had some guidance or support at first.' seems to have ticked off a few of you western women living in your 'Amerikan bubble world' and not knowing anything outside of your comfort zone.
The reality is that Asia IS a decade or more behind the west in a lot of ways.......cultural sophistication, computer skills and more. A remark was made comparing Asians [in the western school system] with Asians here.........BS!!.......not the same and if you have immersed yourself into Asian culture for 2 decades [like me], you will know that the average Asian [man or woman] is maybe a decade or more behind the average western man or woman in terms of cultural sophistication [and maybe better for it?]. That’s why I left Amerika and married an Asian woman…..thanks for reminding me!!

Then why are you asking a forum comprised of mostly American women for advice if you don't like the way they do things?

By the way, labelling women as "femnazis" because they are saying things you don't want to hear is a clear indicator of your lack of respect for the female gender as a whole. But then that's why you left America to find a Thai women, so you could have a wife who does what you want and doesn't call you on your bullshit. Have fun failing at being a web pimp.

I cannot believe someone asked for help, and then when help was given, and was not to his liking he turned round and branded some of the lovely ladies on herenegative 'feminazi Amerikan bitches. No no, THANK YOU! :lol:

In fact, theres been loads of rude people sign up here in the last week or so, wether they are doing it intentionally or not! Must be the weather!

sweetiebatman said:
In fact, theres been loads of rude people sign up here in the last week or so, wether they are doing it intentionally or not! Must be the weather!

School is out for a ton of people.
It may not be the reason why this particular guy came out of the woodwork now but I always notice the inconsiderate idiot level rise across the internet as the whole as soon as school is done for the summer.

This is hilarious. Crazy ass controlling man asking for advice from the webcam girl community, a community that is obviously full of independent women, on how to basically pimp out his foreign wife in the webcam community in a successful manner.

Honey, there's a reason Asians had their own MFC page for a while. That culture, full of women in studios who don't know English, with men poorly working the cameras, fails in the webcamming world. You can't expect to do well with someone who doesn't even speak English. Men can go watch non-interactive sexual entertainment anywhere on the internet. Why should they watch your wife if she can't even interact on a verbal level? Men are looking for responses, women who can take requests, a large number are even looking for women who can hold a conversation! And 95% of these men don't speak Asian languages. They speak English. You have little chance of making a career out of this.

My advice is for your wife to seek an education or apprenticeship and get a normal job. Also, you're a douche, and I feel really really sorry for her.

ComicOzzie said:
Things I've learned about Supportave Husband from reading this thread...

1) He cannot spell supportive
2) He listens to Rush Limbaugh
3) He hates strong women

Things I've learned:

Yep, that about covers it.

ComicOzzie said:

3) He hates strong women

Funny, when reading his posts I imagined him as looking like Rush Limbaugh :shock:

Jessi said:
ComicOzzie said:

3) He hates strong women

Funny, when reading his posts I imagined him as looking like Rush Limbaugh :shock:

This made me laugh so hard because I totally thought of Rush Limbaugh while I was reading his posts :lol:

Reactions: Nordling
AirenStar said:
Jessi said:
ComicOzzie said:

3) He hates strong women

This made me laugh so hard because I totally thought of Rush Limbaugh while I was reading his posts :lol:

Butthurt wealthy white male posterchild.

Reactions: GoddessAiren
ComicOzzie said:

1) He cannot spell supportive Or American
3) He hates strong women

Fixed it for you :lol:

Reactions: ComicOzzie and Rose
Like Amber said, he's probably one of those guys who's used to seeing other cam girls raking in the cash.

I bet he tells every good-looking female he knows "Hey, you should get a job as a cam model. It's EASY work and EASY money!" :lol:

Reactions: AshleyMarks
I don't get it. Is Amerikan supposed to be like the communist way to spell American?

Because feminism, nazism, and communism all seem like radically different things. I think we might all asplode if we happened to be them all at once.

Just us Americans, though. It has always been my impression that a large number of the models here are foreign infiltrators.

The reality is that Asia IS a decade or more behind the west in a lot of ways.......cultural sophistication, computer skills and more

Say that to the Korean Starcraft players or the Japanese schoolgirls with their ridiculous texting. <.<

Or, hell, the Chinese that make bots in WoW.

skiphop90 said:
I see both sides of this argument, and neither the thread starter, nor the community in general come out smelling of roses.

I agree with skiphop90.

Op should not have grouped all of Asia together because all countries in Asia are not the same. Many models are using more advanced countries like Japan as examples when he already said he was living in Thailand.

The English and computer skills in Thailand are not as advanced as Japan, South Korea, or Singapore.

Reactions: IsabellaSnow
I do understand his posts, I know sometimes I have posted on this board and felt attacked because I did not agree with what everyone said. I left for that reason.

The thing is that people will always get GOOD and BAD answers when they ask for advice on things, especially this when everyone is different. He did seem like he was being fishy, but everyone else seemed to jump down his throat and he was just being defensive.

While I don't agree with the FAB comment I also think the comments about his wife cutting his dick off and saying things like how he should go die and what not were outrageously uncalled for. No one should be mutilated or die because they are acting like a jackass. It's WAY too excessive. I understand being defensive, but that was definitely a step to far.

This thread is done. Obviously, lot's of people disagree and are offended by his nastiness, so let it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.