AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

money still not gone through.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 26, 2024
Chaturbate Username
cyb3rf4ire
this is my last time reaching out. my username is cyb3rf4ire i have now waited TWO MONTHS for money to be in my account. i have worked hard and gone through sm shit trying to submit my w9 (8times now) and each time they tell me i should see my money in two days. ITS BEEN TWO MONTHS!! i NEED that money to live please ive beefed you guys to actually care about your users and get them the money they earned this is just crazy at this point. i'm about to just give up. please please please help @punker

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
this is my last time reaching out. my username is cyb3rf4ire i have now waited TWO MONTHS for money to be in my account. i have worked hard and gone through sm shit trying to submit my w9 (8times now) and each time they tell me i should see my money in two days. ITS BEEN TWO MONTHS!! i NEED that money to live please ive beefed you guys to actually care about your users and get them the money they earned this is just crazy at this point. i'm about to just give up. please please please help @punker

@punker barbie

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23694537

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23694537
please @punker barbie what are they doing to send my money to me??? i have things i needed to have paid off a month ago. i have put myself out there and been vulnerable AND ALSO FOUND MYSELF ON OTHER NUDE WEBSITES just for it to all be for nothing ??? i can't make money off of my own stream but other people can clip my stuff and make money off of me??? this isn't fair PLEASE ask them to pay me i can't take this anymore im really at my wits end

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0