AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models violate the rules!. Thats normal?. i report this and nothing happen!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 1, 2024
Long time any models hidden the banned words with symbols or number example: vomit for "vom1t" pee for "p33". or " p3* ". For try to dont get banned and keep doing prohibiteds shows without problem, in the threat or tittle of the SHOW GROUP they put VOM1T INSIDE THE SHOW! offering a lot time puke and pee they writte: (puk3- p3*). and nothing happen, i report this and the support team for the choice on stripchat and for email too and they dont see that because they try to hidden the words..

I will add example with the room "sex_orgy01". Thats absolutely incredible like they says this and do this and nothing happen

I WILL ADD THE SCREENSHOTS and i hope the support team can be do anything for these kinds of things dont continue happen.

Attachments

• orgy1.jpg
    orgy1.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 30
  • orgy13.jpg
    orgy13.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 30
Long time any models hidden the banned words with symbols or number example: vomit for "vom1t" pee for "p33". or " p3* ". For try to dont get banned and keep doing prohibiteds shows without problem, in the threat or tittle of the SHOW GROUP they put VOM1T INSIDE THE SHOW! offering a lot time puke and pee they writte: (puk3- p3*). and nothing happen, i report this and the support team for the choice on stripchat and for email too and they dont see that because they try to hidden the words..

I will add example with the room "sex_orgy01". Thats absolutely incredible like they says this and do this and nothing happen

I WILL ADD THE SCREENSHOTS and i hope the support team can be do anything for these kinds of things dont continue happen.

I'm struggling to understand the issue.
Models are typing in a way that makes it less obvious they are doing things against the ToS.

But why do you want them banned for it?
If you don't want to see it, don't watch it.
I am sure they will eventually get caught out doing something wrong; then we can all say Hi to them on this forum :)

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
When something like this arises, please report it to support. Posting it here may not get the issue addressed in a timely fashion. Support on the site is the best route to go through.

Upvote 0
Models are typing in a way that makes it less obvious they are doing things against the ToS.

I am sure they will eventually get caught out doing something wrong; then we can all say Hi to them on this forum :)
Because they are a studio owner or another cam model, playing cam police to take out the competition. There's never a positive reason for someone to go obsessive cam police over small things. It's always some kind of lame bozo with an axe to grind for petty, immature things. Lots of sites actually view that as harassment, and the person obsessing and over reporting, will get in trouble. But probably not SC. They have terrible rules.

This particular issue falls under code 15.5.5 subsection III. And is commonly known as; "Get a life". 🤭

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Man pvt shows are ment to be unrestricted now. Yes there are girls who if paid enough would be down for any thing. But there are some studios who are telling new girls they can't mute or kick people as their score drops and the pages won't send people to their rooms any more.

Upvote 0