AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model Lookalikes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar facial structure, especially in the cheek bones and jaw line. Now a bad thing, you're a gorgeous woman :)

I was told I look like Big Foot LOL

Attachments

• bigfoot.jpg
    bigfoot.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 846
:clap:

:lol: PrettyKitty

---------------------------------------------------

Maybe a little Ellen Page resemblance. :think:

ellen-page2.jpg

Attachments

• Violet.jpg
    Violet.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 777
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!!! :shock:
It's so true! I mean all these pics. so true true :)
of course... myprettykitty.. in this case i DONT agree :mrgreen: on the other hand I love your sense of humour :))

i love this topic. gimme more!!

myprettykitty said:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
bahahahaha
bah ha
ha
tee hee
ooooooh.
Seriously... nearly in tears... :lol:

Bocefish said:
Jolene will infect your mind, be careful.

It's true! I actually play subliminal messages under my sound track every night... You're craving a burrito, aren't you? ;)

JoleneJolene said:
Bocefish said:

It's true! I actually play subliminal messages under my sound track every night... You're craving a burrito, aren't you? ;)
I wasn't.... until now :shock:

jebbaz said:
Similar facial structure, especially in the cheek bones and jaw line. Now a bad thing, you're a gorgeous woman :)

Aww thanks! :D

myprettykitty said:

I am laughing my ass off right now! LOVE IT! :lol:

jebbaz said:
JoleneJolene said:
Bocefish said:

I wasn't.... until now :shock:
Excellent.

Frankie said:
JoleneJolene said:
Excellent.

:lol: :clap:

I totally said "Excellent" in a Mr. Burns voice as I typed that, too! Ha! You're the best, Frankie!

Jassie_Red said:
oh Dane! U r right! :shock:

damn..once day someone said that I look like Isla Fisher..but I guess..yea..all redheads look similar for some guys :]
btw. it would be awsome compliment if..would be true ;)

Agreed. When my hair is more red I get Isla, Nicole Kidman and Amy Adams. When I don't have bangs I get Ellen Page and Nicole Kidman (I've a 5head!)

Yesterday at the Salon the girl said I looked like Amy Adams and it made me happy because maybe I DO even with this dark brownish red hair!

GreatDane said:
154d00eddb48f86.jpg

DaniAngel reminds me of a young Bo Derek maybe some of you can see the resemblance too

ya i agree

QueenMeadow said:
I feel pretty accomplished ending up on the list *does a dance and then promtly googles Karen Allen*

thanks >.<
With that comparison I need to catch you on sometime.... strictly for research, yeah research I can go with that :oops:

GreatDane said:
QueenMeadow said:
I feel pretty accomplished ending up on the list *does a dance and then promtly googles Karen Allen*

thanks >.<
With that comparison I need to catch you on sometime.... strictly for research, yeah research I can go with that :oops:

well, for research sake! I can't be having men go unprepared for this Karen Allen look alike!

I'm on friday at 11 cali time... depending on how talkitive and how willing to participate can have me getting off around 2.....

I've been looking at Karen, and WOWZERS! She has some pretty pictures.

hallie1.jpg

lisan.jpg

I look like Hallie Kate Eisenberg aka The Pepsi Girl...My profile picture i have straightened hair...This is the best picture I can find where I look like her. All in high school I didnt have a name..It was pepsi! Start the tease....

Attachments

• 140-902-216-741-1202643.jpg
    140-902-216-741-1202643.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 356
  • christina-ricca_KeaNK_22974.jpg
    christina-ricca_KeaNK_22974.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 356
  • tila-tequila-shop-sweet.jpg
    tila-tequila-shop-sweet.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 356
Jaydenrainey said:
omg drew barrymore is on mfc?
every single night at least once but most like 3 or 4 times
im aware it is probably vain to put yourself :p
so im going to put two others
aedanrayne looks like ellen page hard core to me :) and thats a compliment becuase ellen page is massive amounts of hot

I think you look ALOT like Sarah Rue!

I think He broke the mold when He made me....lol

Only thing I've gotten on MFC or in real life has been-- u like like my sister, cousin etc...
Locally I guess I have a "twin" & people have tried to talk to her, thinking it was me...lol

Other than that- people say I resemble younger versions of Lynda Carter or Kathleen Turner.
I think it's just the distinctive cheek bones..lol

People keep telling me that I look like Katy Perry- but I really don't see it. I think Zoey Deschanel and Katy Perry look a lot alike, so if I look like Katy Perry does that mean I look like Zoey? I wish :p

316-742-270-544-1514035.250.jpg
katy-perry.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.