AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Miss MFC 2011

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jupiter551 said:
Queen Mikey,

She left her studio about a year ago and went independent. Those girls there tonight (apart from 2 who I think aren't models) were girls who worked in her old studio.

Yeah they're from romania. It's not a secret, they put different shit on there for different reasons - mostly as a joke. Avery used to have her location as Somalia for months lol. Every other day some retard comes in and announces "You're NOT from the dominican republic!" it's priceless.

If you say her room was dead - fine I guess, personally I can't wait til it's about 100x more dead. Mostly tonight, it felt like her and her regulars trying to deal with a horde of blue beggars and assholes from the "other" room coming in and talking shit.

She probably won't be in the top 20 again, while her and her regulars are happy she had a successful month we'll not be sad to see the back of the horde of fuckwits who've been around most of february. She doesn't intend to compete in march. She never intended to.

3-5 tippers is exaggerating. Also, I guess it's down to a matter of perception because when I saw Julia get tipped 10 tokens from Abnormal tonight and another couple times 50 here 100 there, she said thankyou, honestly, every time. No, she didnt act like she won the fucking lottery I guess. I've tipped her 25 (yes a whopping 25) offline and she's thanked me like 2 days later when I saw her.

The most tokens wins, it's the name of the game.

Anyways good luck turning France back into a monarchy, your highness.

Nice, personal attacks. You're taking this a might too personally, perhaps?

waogo said:
In all fairness, I think Mikey was the one who set the tone a bit harsh. Jupiter really isn't an enemy here, just has a different viewpoint than the majority. As I've said recently, people looking past difference of opinion and remaining calm doesn't happen often enough. We've all stated our opinions on the matter, so long as we keep it objective and don't get too personal with each other, I think we'll survive.

In an effort to lighten the mood up in heeeeer, the results as of right now from my first couple hours into the month on MFC.

w00t

Attachments

• march1top5.jpg
    march1top5.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 341
waogo said:

Or you are :p Where was the personal attack? He said if she wasnt in a studio he was the Queen of France I was just addressing him by his official title :p

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Wow check that out AubreySkye is number one and isnt even online!! SHENANIGANS! :eek:

I just edited out a huge part because I hope FEB is behind us and stays there.

My thoughts are I hope Miss MFC March goes very well and right now we have AubreySkye, HollyHanna, lovelykittie, and AmberCutie are starting out great. I plan on March bing my month IRL so I hope it goes as awesomely for these all the ladies going for top 20 as mine will go for me

Jupiter551 said:
waogo said:

Or you are :p Where was the personal attack? He said if she wasnt in a studio he was the Queen of France I was just addressing him by his official title :p

So he did. Don't mind me and my hole filled memory, then.

Oh, right, there was something I wanted to say earlier, but decided not to until I cooled down.

There was another model in Avery's room shit talking Zoey. That's just bad form, I think. Course, she also posted a nasty comment on her wall a couple of months ago, so she has a mad-on for Zoey, it seems. At any rate, ladies, don't do that. That just makes you look bad, really. And I know she's on this forum, so I expect a long personal attack against me, soon. haha.

Also, the fact Avery seemed to leave the computer to the other models who did not do much policing of her room... But then, Zoey told everyone shit talking Avery in Zoey's room to stfu, and even went in and apologized to Avery about the people coming into Avery's room shit talking her, so I may be biased, here.

This post makes little to no sense, I fear. So... yeah.

Reactions: SNATCH
I agree with some others thoughts, I hope March is a true and honest contest. February need to be shelved and forgotten.

if i'd known the industrial sized can of worms i was opening when i congratulated jalyn i would of held my tongue and moved on.
after reading the previous four pages of this thread i think the conclusion i (that is me, personally, myself) draw from this is that the miss mfc 'contest' causes more problems and issues than is worth it.

now, to more pleasant matters. and the reason i made that first post a month ago.

i would also like to congratulate Averypearl on getting to miss mfc for february. i personally haven't seen her yet, but that is most likely down to time zone difference, i rarely get to see amber or candie much. and i can count the number of times i've seen frankie on the fingers of one finger.

Oh teh drama!

Miss MFC is really a work of evil genius.

MFC must be laughing all the way to the bank.

I can't believe Zoey didn't win though, she really deserved the recondition from the site, and not just the tippers, for all the hard work she put in.

In the spirit of looking ahead, I'd like to propose a new equation to work out who is most truly deserving of winning.

Essentially I propose a final score based on tips, multiplied by the hours online multiplied again by the number of tippers, with the following modifiers then applied to the score:

Uses a hitachi at least once a day, in public +1000
Uses a swing/harness/saddle/thing you'd be embarassed if your mother saw +2000
Uses the above anywhere other than boring old vagina +3000
Is not American, English, Canadian or Australian -5000 (per day)
Is from New Zealand and not an enormous Pacific Islander +3000
For each member wittily using model's name as part of their name (e.g <insert name>sBFF) +500
For doing the "OH MY GOD I WON THE FUCKING LOTTERY BITCHES" reaction 3 or more times per session +200 (per occurrence after 3rd)
For remaining naked while poking orifices with a contraption at least 80% of on cam time +1000 (per hour after the 8th hour)
Per article of clothing worn -1000 (per hour after the 1st hour)
Per emote referencing a fictional member organization based around support of the model +250
Bonus for naming above organization in a military fashion (e.g <insert name>sArmy) +250
Bonus for weaving in a nationalist agenda into said fictional organization +500

After the above totals are added, the monthly score is then halved if the model is or has ever been in a studio, and halved again if she's Romanian or suspected of being Romanian (anyone with an accent, without legally accepted proof of citizenship).

Jupiter551 said:
In the spirit of looking ahead, I'd like to propose a new equation to work out who is most truly deserving of winning.

Essentially I propose a final score based on tips, multiplied by the hours online multiplied again by the number of tippers:
I was with you completely up until this point. :) The line above is actually great, the rest... is just you being snooty. :D

AmberCutie said:
I was with you completely up until this point. :) The line above is actually great, the rest... is just you being snooty. :D

Okok, how about...

Natural 32F +20000

That's definitely a win-win. :mrgreen:

Jupiter551 said:
AmberCutie said:

Okok, how about...

Natural 32F +20000

I take back my comments. I agree whole-heartedly with you now. ;)

AmberCutie said:
Jupiter551 said:
AmberCutie said:

Okok, how about...

Natural 32F +20000

I take back my comments. I agree whole-heartedly with you now. ;)
laughing so hard right now. :lol:

I suppose you were expecting me around. Therefore, I am here. and I have a few quesions for the intelligent males that have commented about me. :whistle:

Mirra said:
I'm OK with looking ahead to March instead of back at Failbuary.
Mirra, you are a famout tipper or a famous model? Since you can afford to take decisions and say MISS FEBRUARY was a fail I suppose you must be some important person on mfc, right?

AveryPearl said:
Mirra said:
I'm OK with looking ahead to March instead of back at Failbuary.
Mirra, you are a famout tipper or a famous model? Since you can afford to take decisions and say MISS FEBRUARY was a fail I suppose you must be some important person on mfc, right?
I actually named February as "Failbruary" because I was sick so much and did so poorly on MFC. It's not Mirra trying to take hits at you. And he's a guy, lol.

Welcome to the forum, by the way. Shall be interesting to see your interactions since I'm sure your first impression here was negative. I promise we aren't all assholes, we just have heavy opinions.

BullFrogBlues said:
I agree with some others thoughts, I hope March is a true and honest contest. February need to be shelved and forgotten.
Dear Intelligent BullFrog, and other ""all-knowers"" of mfc, please do tell how exactly I cheated. Im so happy you guys are intelligent and found a way to cheat, therefore I want you to explain it here step by step, so other models can use it also, okai? im really curious to see how a model can cheat miss mfc:D
Dear intelligent models, who said I was tipped by a studio, you are GREAT! YOU ARE AMAZING!Of course I was tipped by a studio, there s plenty of studios in Romania who just like to tip with no profit, its one of their main hobbies to give girls like me tips for free. Its wonderful!
Ah, lets not forget the greatest thing of all....ME TIPPING MYSELF...that is so great! I just had a spare 100 000 dollars that I ve earnt in 2 years and half since I work on MFC. Its been a plan since then....""work 2 years, make 100 000, tip myself in february and win Miss MFC"". Damn, you guys really found out everything I did. Shit.i really hope the next months will be honest....
Ah, and Hi Amber! I want u to know I did not become member here to start any kinds of fight. I just thought its a bit rude that all these guys are talking crap behind my back, and having Jup speak for me isnt really brave. So I will check in here from time to time, in case anyone has other questions Id like to clarify everything. That, only when the guys will answer my questions:D

AveryPearl said:
Ah, and Hi Amber! I want u to know I did not become member here to start any kinds of fight. I just thought its a bit rude that all these guys are talking crap behind my back, and having Jup speak for me isnt really brave. So I will check in here from time to time, in case anyone has other questions Id like to clarify everything. That, only when the guys will answer my questions:D
I honestly am glad to have you, I appreciate that you've come here to speak your mind and all. I never aimed any of my comments at you personally, (and never personally said you tipped yourself or your studio did) only that the last few hours of your month weren't done the way I personally would have. I think the way the last day went down made a lot of folks have more harsh opinions about you and Miss MFC competition in general.

I'm sure as a rational girl you can understand that's just my opinion and not a direct crack at who you are as a person. And as I said before, I've never been in that spot, nor had the benefit of having a couple of huge tippers allow me to do so, so when it comes down to it, what the hell do I know? :)

Congrats on making a killin' last month and for the title. I'm trying to work my tail off this month just to finish top 20. :mrgreen:

Ahh shit I knew she was gonna turn back into the evil princess at the end of feb :lol:

and seeing as I never mentioned cheating, studio tips, tipping yourself I will continue to look forward into March. Though two of my favorite ladies were #2 and #3 respectively so hazaa.

I'm sure as a rational girl you can understand that's just my opinion and not a direct crack at who you are as a person. And as I said before, I've never been in that spot, nor had the benefit of having a couple of huge tippers allow me to do so, so when it comes down to it, what the hell do I know? :)

Congrats on making a killin' last month and for the title. I'm trying to work my tail off this month just to finish top 20. :mrgreen:[/quote]

I believe that every model has the right to work as she pleases. I dont think I have to be at the pc unless I want that, I dont think I have to be online and not receive offline, this is my style to run my bussiness. My friends are my friends even when im not online, or at least this is what I like to believe, I dont think people who love u and like you ONLY when u re on talking to them are friends. Nope, those are CUSTOMERS. I ve won due to friends and not customers. Customers are the ones who tip 10 tokens and expect you to faint and pay attention to their lame lines all night. I have friends who tip small amounts, but they do it at the right moment and not expect anything for it, anything but my respect. And they got that. I also think that every model has the right to earn money and fans in any way she wants. English speaking girls are a lot luckier than us, they can speak well, and make a good joke, while romanian and other models just smile or HARDLY come up with a good line. We dont make forums, we re not into emails, we dont have twitters, but we dont judge american models for using them do we? Should it be considered unfair that u guys speak english? Just cause I dont? Should it be unfair that u guys got twitter and we dont? Is that considered cheating? No. I also think that it was and it is a good thing when someone wins Miss Mfc. Not talking abt me but in general.Its nice to see random models there who get the chance to be popular for one month.
The people saying Zoey deserves it more, hmm...why? why you think this? We re both doing shows, we ve both worked long hours, but u dont know that since Zoey was your fav model, therefore u were in her room and not in mine so u cant judge me. Yep, I did get offline tips, but so did she, and I dont think anyone can judge the offlines. I actually dont understand why ""oh wow wtf she got offline ??"" Yes, where s the problem? As I ve said, perhaps some of you girls have customers that need u to be online, I have more FRIENDS that didnt really care if i was on or not. A friend is a friend and he ll help wherever u are.
The story about the apartament is true, i did want to earn a bit more this month to get an apartament.I wanted to win the contest from the moment the cheapass guys from other rooms started talking bullshit.
P.S. MISS MFC is only a way to get some models show their real bitchy faces. Thats what happened.They started the drama, they pissed off some people in my room with their comments, and I won. I didnt really intend to. And I ll do my best to never be there again. Not even in TOP 20. lower is GREAT, no hate, no drama, nothing...peace and quiet.

AveryPearl said:
Ah crap, the first part belongs to Amber, sorry ma bad, I told u we dont know how to use these forums:D :snooty:
Aww you're doing just fine. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.