AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Mila Milan - Busted ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MrRodry said:
There is a crowdfunding site that is for adult related projects: Offbeatr. But I'm not sure if a Mila Milan funding will be on their criteria. Ben Tao (@benicway), co-founder of extralunchmoney.com, is the co-founder of this crowdfunding site.

Thanks! I have a lot of respect for Benic of ELM. :) He's a great guy.

AnaVictoriaXO said:
mfctourist said:
AnaVictoriaXO said:
@MFCtourist I keep bringing it up because thats what MY post was referring to. Maybe you should read what my original post was replying to. I cant control that you chose to pick it apart and make it seem like I was referring to anything other than that.

Anyway, Im done derailing this thread. Id be glad to carry on else where if someone starts a thread for another subject ;)

Your original post said "We dont care what you guys think. Thats what people need to get. And to think your opinion even matters to us is laughable." I don't care if you're referring to tattoos, breast implants, hair color, or the price of gasoline. The fact is that you don't care what we think and it's "laughable" to think that our opinion matters to "us" (you said "us" which seems to imply you were speaking on behalf of every cam model). In your MFC profile, you state "I don't look at you guys as MFC members, i see you as my friends." We all know that's a lie now.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh dear god, thank you tourist for that laugh.

One, I find it funny that you stalk my profile when you seem to want to argue with me so much :thumbleft: Get a hobby, please.

Two, I dont care what anyone thinks. That doesn't mean I dont appreciate the regs who appreciate me. People like you I couldnt care less about. I can respect someones opinion, it doesnt mean I have to care enough to follow it.

"We all know thats a lie now" Im sorry, how does me not caring what anyone thinks have to do with me not seeing them as money bags?

Again, youre picking my posts apart to find something to bitch about. Yes, it is LAUGHABLE to think your opinion on what I do to my body matters. Thats what my post was about. I can pick apart everything anyone says referring to any topic and make it about something else but I do have better things to do. I suggest you get a hobby.

You definitely like hearing yourself argue, so Im gonna let you entertain yourself from now on :handgestures-salute:

Now, I'm a stalker because I read your MFC profile? :)))) What's it there for, if people aren't supposed to read it? Your defense seems to consist of insults.

yeawhatever said:
So I have read this whole thread.

My points.

1) It sucks for Mila and her family that this happened.
1.1) Not really a fan of Mila, never really watched her show other then a few minutes.
2) If there was a video of bust, yes I would watch it. You want to understand why? Read the lyrics to Tool's Vicarious.
3) I prefer natural tits and no tats. My gf has enhanced her body with both. I still love her.
4)All those Thai models who had their profiles closed, didn't get paid last pay day. (ok, i don't know for sure all, but the few I talked to didn't get paid by mfc.) Guessing maybe to protect models from police tracking payment?

It would be nice if MFC gave the models who profiles they closed some info into what is going on. Will they get their last check?

MFC has a long history of shutting accounts down without any explanation to the model and without giving them any of the money they earned during that pay period.

mfctourist said:
yeawhatever said:

My points.

1.1) Not really a fan of Mila, never really watched her show other then a few minutes.
2) If there was a video of bust, yes I would watch it. You want to understand why? Read the lyrics to Tool's Vicarious.
3) I prefer natural tits and no tats. My gf has enhanced her body with both. I still love her.
4)All those Thai models who had their profiles closed, didn't get paid last pay day. (ok, i don't know for sure all, but the few I talked to didn't get paid by mfc.) Guessing maybe to protect models from police tracking payment?

It would be nice if MFC gave the models who profiles they closed some info into what is going on. Will they get their last check?

MFC has a long history of shutting accounts down without any explanation to the model and without giving them any of the money they earned during that pay period.

I think you might confuse the sites, Chaturbate is known to ban accounts without any explanation. MFC gives you warnings, if you are a repeat offender or you have broken the man on cam or child on cam rules, then you'll get banned.

JordanBlack said:
mfctourist said:
yeawhatever said:

My points.

I think you might confuse the sites, Chaturbate is known to ban accounts without any explanation. MFC gives you warnings, if you are a repeat offender or you have broken the man on cam or child on cam rules, then you'll get banned.

I've known some MFC models who got banned without warning and without explanation also (I'm just taking their word for it, so I can't be sure if they were warned or not. Models have been known to tell a few white lies).

yeawhatever said:

My points.

It will be interesting to see if MFC closes the model accounts in the Philippines also. They shut down most of them a year or 2 ago, except for approximately the top 300 earners there (and they no longer accept new models who reside there). Are they gonna wait for a Mila-style bust there before they close the remaining accounts? I don't know why they would want to jeopardize their earnings from the major earning countries by keeping models who are in countries with explicit laws against it, such as Thailand and the Philippines.

at the end of the day she broke the laws of the country she lived in. whether the laws are outdated/demonic/whatever is irrelevant, and ignorance of the law is no excuse, don't do the crime if you can't do the time :twocents-02cents:

Reactions: mfctourist
mfctourist said:
yeawhatever said:

My points.

It will be interesting to see if MFC closes the model accounts in the Philippines also. They shut down most of them a year or 2 ago, except for approximately the top 300 earners there (and they no longer accept new models who reside there). Are they gonna wait for a Mila-style bust there before they close the remaining accounts? I don't know why they would want to jeopardize their earnings from the major earning countries by keeping models who are in countries with explicit laws against it, such as Thailand and the Philippines.

How can it affect their earnings,by allowing thai or Phillippine models? Its a U.S. based website and company.

vlad.mazare said:
mfctourist said:
yeawhatever said:

My points.

How can it affect their earnings,by allowing thai or Phillippine models? Its a U.S. based website and company.

If the entire site gets shut down as a result of one of these busts...

mfctourist said:
vlad.mazare said:
mfctourist said:
yeawhatever said:

My points.

Thailand nor the Phillipines does not have the authority to shut down Myfreecams. The servers are located in the United States and .com websites are owned by VeriSign which is a u.s. based company.

vlad.mazare said:
mfctourist said:
vlad.mazare said:
mfctourist said:
yeawhatever said:

My points.

Thailand nor the Phillipines does not have the authority to shut down Myfreecams. The servers are located in the United States and .com websites are owned by VeriSign which is a u.s. based company.

I never said they had that authority. However, a lot of money trails lead back to the USA. If the feds in the USA get involved, anything could happen.

Miss_Lollipop said:
If i remember correctly, the asian/phillipines site on mfc was linked to sex trafficking.

If I were MFC I would have shut that shit down too. Legal or not, knowingly enabling rampant sex trafficking is abhorrent...

The weird part was that they didn't shut it down completely. Instead, they just eliminated the lowest earners there (all models below a certain camscore - which doesn't necessarily equate perfectly to earnings) and stopped allowing new accounts.

Seems as though this original discussion has run its course and has become a craze of other tangents.

Locking this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.