AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MIA Cam Girls

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UncleThursday said:
SNATCH said:
SNATCH said:
Mate_ said:
She's on vacation in the Bahama's with JimJim :thumbleft:

The dildo, the member, or both? HAHAHAHAHA. ;).

OMFG, she's STILL GONE!!!!! :( :( :(

Not anymore. She came back online today. :)

TY! Yeah, I saw that, wasn't able to sign in to say hi though. :(. I was in her room yesterday, && tipped a tiny bit && said hey, then I had to run. :(. Glad she's back. :).

ComicOzzie said:
Amani1980 was a hot Aussie who used to always cam from the floor of her bathroom. I see her account is still active, but I haven't seen her online in months. :(
I actually caught her on cam today.
she might be back?? not sure, I only had a few minutes to spare before heading off to work to poke my head in mfc this morn.
my guess is to check late nights aussie time for her

Crumb said:
ComicOzzie said:
Amani1980 was a hot Aussie who used to always cam from the floor of her bathroom. I see her account is still active, but I haven't seen her online in months. :(
I actually caught her on cam today.
she might be back?? not sure, I only had a few minutes to spare before heading off to work to poke my head in mfc this morn.
my guess is to check late nights aussie time for her

Yes , she said shes glad shes back on mfc now....
Didnt say anything that I saw as far as random or scheduled times tho.

Aly_Darling hasn't been seen for a while. Her Twitter hasn't been updated since Sept. 20. Her MFC profile says she hasn't logged in since 9/21.

It's not like her to be gone so long without so much as a peep, especially on her Twitter feed.

Some of us regs from her room are just hoping everything is OK with her at this point.

In the, did she quit or not file...... Does anyone remember MeowWow or HellenMeow from last year ? Very pretty and usually quiet girl from "Europe". Always had a pretty decent CS and a good following. She vanished early this year, came back a bit around May/June[?] and then left again. Now I see there's some other 'face' using her profile and camscore. :naughty: :snooty:

Does anyone know where the model xXFakkuXx when I search her name I can't even get to her profile anymore. Did She delete her account? Before I could search he name and a lot popped up now not even a single thing pops up odd o.0

There was a girl on MFC named "blu___" she also went by "Ninjablu" and a few other variations of "blu"

Super cute Asian girl. The first time I ever was in her room, she was doing a show in a public library. She worked herself with a pocket rocket, and then after cumming she literally stripped bare ass naked and ran up and down a couple of the aisles. It was one of the most amazing things I've ever witnessed on MFC so I stuck around. Turned out she was hilarious and just fun to talk to.

Haven't seen her log in since like March I think.

Kunra9 said:
There was a girl on MFC named "blu___" she also went by "Ninjablu" and a few other variations of "blu"

Super cute Asian girl. The first time I ever was in her room, she was doing a show in a public library. She worked herself with a pocket rocket, and then after cumming she literally stripped bare ass naked and ran up and down a couple of the aisles. It was one of the most amazing things I've ever witnessed on MFC so I stuck around. Turned out she was hilarious and just fun to talk to.

Haven't seen her log in since like March I think.

Blu used to be a very active member of this forum, but we haven't seen much of her either!

BloodRed87 said:
If anyone's been around long enough to remember Penny Strange, well I did some random Google-searching last night and came across this: http://pennystrange.com/

She's made another Twitter account and is making a comeback to camming!
I've missed her, glad she's coming back

Loslonelyboy said:
I am really missing MadisonLeigh! I haven't heard from her in several weeks and am getting kinda worried.... I know she was going through some things before disappearing but don't know if she is okay or not! :(

EasyBakeBabyOven said:
I believe another camgirl heard from her that she's fine. She's just going through a big move, but I'm sure she'll be back soon enough. :)

Is MadisonLeigh not coming back to MFC? :icon-cry: It's been quite a few months now!

dustinxxxizzle said:
Loslonelyboy said:
I am really missing MadisonLeigh! I haven't heard from her in several weeks and am getting kinda worried.... I know she was going through some things before disappearing but don't know if she is okay or not! :(

EasyBakeBabyOven said:
I believe another camgirl heard from her that she's fine. She's just going through a big move, but I'm sure she'll be back soon enough. :)

Is MadisonLeigh not coming back to MFC? :icon-cry: It's been quite a few months now!
I've been wondering about her as well. Hope she's doing alright.

Reactions: dustinxxxizzle
ThePioneer said:
dustinxxxizzle said:
Loslonelyboy said:

EasyBakeBabyOven said:

I'm pretty sure she's retired from camming at this point.

Crumb said:
whatever happened to ZoeMadison??

haven't seen her ina while
She retired as well and I'm fairly certain requested for Amber to delete her account here. Though I may be confusing her with someone else. If I'm not, then basically she was just happy with where her camming career had gone and was ready to move on to other things.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
EasyBakeBabyOven said:
ThePioneer said:
dustinxxxizzle said:
Loslonelyboy said:

EasyBakeBabyOven said:

I'm pretty sure she's retired from camming at this point.

Yep, she does have a Tumblr, not sure if she'd want me to post it or not but I do know she is sticking to stripping for the time being. I did here she was inviting members to come out and see her, but not 100 percent sure (cant remember where I heard it).

EasyBakeBabyOven said:
Crumb said:

She retired as well and I'm fairly certain requested for Amber to delete her account here. Though I may be confusing her with someone else. If I'm not, then basically she was just happy with where her camming career had gone and was ready to move on to other things.

Shame. Zoe was a cutie with an awesome little body on her. Her room was fun to be in, too.

UncleThursday said:
EasyBakeBabyOven said:
Crumb said:

Shame. Zoe was a cutie with an awesome little body on her. Her room was fun to be in, too.

I do know that she is back on mfc. I don't know the etiquette on whether i should post her model name seeing as she may have left here and did originally quit mfc, if someone is willing to let me know if it's ok or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.