AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Rules and warnings

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ImWOW said:
bawksy said:
P.S. ImWOW I dare you to request that this picture be taken down. I double-dog-dare you. CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. :mrgreen:
Amber please delete this picture. Basky is it personal or are you just a really an attention whore? If you have some problem with me - just say it. I don't know who the F***k are you and why do you post picture of girls without their permission?

My name is boxxy, and I'm a faggot. Now you know who I am. Glad we cleared that up.

It's not personal. Other than your unjustified arrogance with regards to your cam quality, I really didn't have any problem with you. I posted a picture of your PUBLIC chat in order to make a point relative to the discussion in the shitty cams thread. Posting your picture in that context was clearly "fair-use". Then you had that taken down, which was pretty annoying. Then I posted another picture of your PUBLIC chat, which was very relevant to the discussion in THIS thread. I also warned you not to again mess with my fair-use of [not yours but] MFC's imagery. Then you again requested that the picture be taken down.

That made it personal. Now I'm out to get you. Maybe because, like you say, I'm an attention whore. But mostly just because of the principle of it.

"So whatever happens in my "public room" is only visible to certain places."

I don't really care that you don't like pictures of your public chat posted, for whatever the reason is. That may sound mean of me, but I'll be making another thread very soon detailing why. Furthermore, once you've read said post, I will give you 24 hours to publicly apologize for asking that pictures of your public chat get taken down. I also want you to send a note to Amber telling her it's okay for people to post pictures of your public chat. That way I can restore the images that were so relevant to the prior discussions. Fail to do so, and out of respect for Amber, I will take the battle away from these forums, but rest assured, CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. (see vid below if you don't get it)

bawksy said:
ImWOW said:
bawksy said:
P.S. ImWOW I dare you to request that this picture be taken down. I double-dog-dare you. CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. :mrgreen:
Amber please delete this picture. Basky is it personal or are you just a really an attention whore? If you have some problem with me - just say it. I don't know who the F***k are you and why do you post picture of girls without their permission?

My name is boxxy, and I'm a faggot. Now you know who I am. Glad we cleared that up.

other picture of your PUBLIC chat, which was very relevant to the discussion in THIS thread. I also warned you not to again mess with my fair-use of [not yours but] MFC's imagery. Then you again requested that the picture be taken down.
Basky, Maybe you have a short memory, but Amber was the one who brought up the topic about my camera. Then you've said that its shitty (Did I even ask your opinion? :think: )
I love my camera and people DO ask me everyday about it. What is so arrogant about it?
I came to this forum for one reason - To connect with MODELS and exchange of information. Not to chat with you. I don't know what is your problem and I don't want to know. Btw Amber is there any "Ignore" option to I can block him and not see any of his posts? I couldn't find it.
P.S. - Btw guys i really appreciate your support that you give me via "inbox" messages. Thank you! ;)

I agree with Imwow mostly. After three years of 'modelling', I'd find my photos everywhere they weren't supposed to be. It'd bug me and I'd email and email until they got taken down. And they did get taken down. The copyright didn't belong to the person who put the photos up so they had no right to put them up there or any argument to keep them there.

Bawksy, it would be decent of you not to continue this argument. (although I see you've made another thread already) We understand what you're saying. Some agree, some don't. Drop it and let Amber enjoy her forum without having to moderate this pointless old argument.

You don't know bawksy well. He's a troll. Tell him to stop doing something, and he's just going to keep going and push harder.

NinjaMike42 said:
You don't know bawksy well. He's a troll. Tell him to stop doing something, and he's just going to keep going and push harder.
Hmm ok. Let me try something esle then lol. Basky, thank you so much for this argument. I've noticed that I get more traffic in my room and seems like I'm making more money now! You brought so much attention to me Its amazing! I'm really enjoying this and all the posts with my name in it! Please don't stop this argument because I'm benefiting from it!! :p (some of you will understand what I ment )

Back on topic, dammit!

So.... are Hitachi massagers allowed to be used in free chat since they aren't actually sex toys? I see so many free Hitachi shows these days, even by girls who I thought were more strict rule followers.

I think it depends on what the girl is doing with it in public. Applying directly to the forehe- I mean, pussy/clit is obviously a nono. But if you avoid those areas, it's more of a gray area.

AmberCutie said:
So.... are Hitachi massagers allowed to be used in free chat since they aren't actually sex toys? I see so many free Hitachi shows these days, even by girls who I thought were more strict rule followers.

Do they actually use them on their bits and bobs? :eek:
I thought all masturbation whether your sticking things inside you, or rubbing things against things, wasn't allowed. :?

Using sex toys is not allowed, and masturbating/cumming is not allowed... So I guess the Hitachi falls in a gray area if used very precisely. But I'm not taking any chances. :)

Yeah, but the thing is, a Hitachi technically isn't a sex toy, even if it is usually used like one. So if there's no clear evidence that it's being used as such, then the admins can't do anything if they even wanted to.

Of course, caution is always good.

No grey area :( From the wiki pages
NO masturbation, penetration, using sexual toys or devices, cunnilingus, or other Hardcore sexually explicit activity

LilyPink said:
No grey area :( From the wiki pages
NO masturbation, penetration, using sexual toys or devices, cunnilingus, or other Hardcore sexually explicit activity

Ahh I forgot about that part. Thanks Lily.

There's still gray area. "Sexual" applies to devices as well as toys. The fact remains that the Hitachi massagers are not designed for sexual uses (Not officially, anyway), and so using one in a non-masturbatory way cannot be considered against the rules.

Let's look at another example. Some vegetables, such as cucumbers, are often used for a woman's sexual pleasure. But cucubmers clearly aren't designed to be a sex toy. Suppose a model has a cucumber on cam, and deep-throats it. This is likely to turn on a lot of members. But could it be reported? If someone tries, the model could just say she was eating the cucumber. Which is, of course, its intended purpose. Now, if said model then proceeded to stick the cucumber in her pussy, she would be in violation. And making a pickle.

Going back to the Hitachi, its intended purpose is as a massager. From what I've been told, massages can turn people on. So even if the Hitachi makes a model horny, if there's no evidence that the model is getting off on it, then nothing could be done because the model is just using it for its intended purpose.

I'm mildy confused about this rule.

Pregnancy and other health issues
Currently NOT accepting models that a pregnant or have given birth in the last 6 months.
Currently NOT accepting models who may have health issues that put them at risk when performing.

Why those who've given birth in the last 6 months??? :shock:

LilyPink said:
I'm mildy confused about this rule.

Pregnancy and other health issues
Currently NOT accepting models that a pregnant or have given birth in the last 6 months.
Currently NOT accepting models who may have health issues that put them at risk when performing.

Why those who've given birth in the last 6 months??? :shock:

And how would they know if they'd given birth in the last 6 months?!

Exactly!!! Just how would they know!

Is it risky to masturbate for the first 6 months after giving birth? Or do you think it's a subtle "You'll need time to get back in shape."

Hahahaha! I don't think it would be that, because there's BBWs on there? So they must like people of all shapes and sizes.
I'll have to stop eating so many bacon and fried egg sandwiches, I've got a bit of a belly now, don't want to get removed because I look pregnant, eeeeek!

Lots of people seem to cam on AW whilst pregnant, then cam after giving birth too, so it can't do that much damage? Unless they didn't shoot it out their flange and had it cut out instead, hmmm.

Ahahahaha! You do have such a way with words!!! I've noticed that lots of us brits(not all of them) have a bit of a belly compared to the other sexy girlies on MFC so I think the admins just assume it's a cultural thing..

Does breast milk still come out 6 months after childbirth? I know it doesn't if you let it dry up immediately but it's all about supply and demand. Maybe it's to avoid ladies lactating against the rules? :shock:
Or maybe women who've had babies within 6 months still have them at home lots so struggle to avoid the cries being heard on cam?

I don't actually know. I'm stumped.

Yes lots of people on Adultwork cam while pregnant, but Adultwork do have a lot of ummmm "different" types of people on there. I don't think I could cam if I was obviously pregnant. I suppose I could still play games with my regulars on MFC and do other types of things, but I couldn't masturbate for pay.. it'd be strange and demoralising to my unborn baby.

LilyPink said:
Exactly!!! Just how would they know!

Is it risky to masturbate for the first 6 months after giving birth? Or do you think it's a subtle "You'll need time to get back in shape."

That rule is just weird! It's not risky to masturbate after giving birth, you can have sex as soon as you feel comfortable doing it.

And breast milk keeps going for as long as you keep breastfeeding, which is years in some cases.

And if it is a subtle hint at getting back in shape, well fuck, my 'baby' just turned 4 and I still haven't lost all the weight, so I'm screwed! :lol:

I'm stumped too :? but like you guys said, they have no way of knowing anyway!

The pregnancy rule is another one they don't enforce as I've come across about TWO pregnant models in the last week. I didn't even know that was a rule until just now, but I do know I was kind of curious as to why anyone pregnant would want to cam. :think: There's lots of preganant models on other sites too.

Cammi_Cams said:
Heads up Girls.... Your being recorded in FREE and put on youtube!
YEP I've already found myself there on youtube a few times! In the first month of me EVER performing...I was shocked then...lol But now I've learned to deal w/ it...It is what it is... :-D

Here's a interesting one-

A model is on cam talking to some guy who (I'm guessing) is trying to win her back. How do I know this? She has him on speaker phone and the sound is not muted in her room.

Would this constitute a violation? Or is this just dumb on her part (since her real name could come out during this, if she's not using it already)?

I heard that, he was crying and all yesturday and she called him back today while she was on cam and she was talking with him. It was funny. I mean if they are really going to do the whole no men on cam stuff, they should really crack down on camming in public places like airports and stuff as well, but that is just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.