AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC has more Admins/Mods than They Say

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
taken from the wiki:
The following things, actual or implied, are absolutely forbidden on camera at any time and for any reason, in both private and public chat. Most of them constitute Zero-Tolerance violations, meaning the model will be banned the first time it happens...
...Illegal drugs, or drugs that may be perceived as illegal in other locations. (e.g. Medicinal marijuana)

Mikeythegeek said:
bawksy said:
I've never heard of a model getting in trouble for weed on cam. I see it all the time.

I reported a model once for snorting cocaine on cam. Don't think she ever got in trouble for it.

Prolly cause they can't prove it wasn't sugar.

I know that MFCuser was a helper/spy who lurked in model rooms, sometimes pointing out violations or making suggestions on how to improve audio, etc. I helped a local Miami model get started and had some direct contact with this guy while she was busy performing. That was more than a year ago, so I don't know if MFCuser is active or has changed his/her name.

It's a terrible idea for a model to appoint a moderator to enforce his/her idea of correct behavior. I have seen this in other chat-rooms and trust me, POWER CORRUPTS. These moderators turn into little Hitlers who have a chilling effect on the atmosphere of the model's room. The power to silently ignore those you hate is the best way to deal with these problems. The model is fully able to ban anyone who becomes an obvious long-term problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.